Shadowbarb Drone Mount

When your Shadowbarb larva turns into a drone and you find out the questline includes Pet Battle Dailies and your battle pets are all lvl 1.




1 Like

That makes it easier, from what I’ve heard.

2 Likes

As an expert on Devil Wears Prada, Meryl is not sad in this scene, she’s pissed at the designer because she hates the least piece of his collection.

3 Likes

wait what.

are these actual pet battles? i need a team of 25s?

Actually it’s her disappointed face, which is what I was trying to convey.

Yea, they might’ve warnedus about that.

1 Like

The battles scale to your pets level, so you can do it with level 1 pets. And the Shadowbarb only needs to be on the team, doesn’t matter if makes a move or even if it survives the battle.

2 Likes

Level 1 pets make the scaling battles easier, because the enemy pets only have their level 1 basic attack and no strategy. Choose pets that have a damage bonus attack against the type you’re fighting, and it is a very easy win.

2 Likes

What the floof said. Don’t try to do pet battles with the legendaries using lvl 25 pets. Go in with lvl1’s that are suited to the pet you’re fighting. I’m actually sad when some of my level 1 pets ding because of this lol.

2 Likes

I had no idea it scaled! Thanks for the info!