Shadow priests

Ah yes, thank you. Hope you get back soon after getting those smokes.

1 Like

Ah yes, thank you. Hope you get back soon after getting those smokes.

When you speak to a therapist in 20 years about your abandonment issues just remember I didnā€™t leave because I didnā€™t love you, it was because that one time you gripped me into a ring of frost.

Well this just isnā€™t true because the second RoF goes down I ignore everything to try and MC the enemy healer into it. Iā€™ll let my teammates die with swap up just to do it.

2 Likes

that is a pretty interesting and wrong take
spriest def mid A

3 Likes

People tend to tier stuff with a worst case scenario solo mind set.

A team that enables an spriest allows them to really influence a match.

Destros and Mages are obviously low effort ladder monsters, they plenty of tools in an over pruned game and sway matches with a surplus of utility and passive defenses.

but Spriests are better casters out of the 5 than ele/moonkins.

Spending all of your resources to stop VT casts feels really not worth, but if your team just lets you die when all stops are used on VT then :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ty 4 the useless input

Spriests are great in 3ā€™s and BGā€™s.
They are bad in 2ā€™s and duels.

You need those extra targets to DoT up for heals and procs.
They are getting nerfed again.
I reluctantly rerolled and have had a much easier time climbing the ladder even with worst gear. :confused:

Damn this is all too real for the one waitress at my workā€¦ she needs therapy so bad but probably wont go for 20 years if shes still alive by then.

Not really quite good truth be told

Yeah, definitely can play with an HPal/RDruid or a Destro, which is super fun. Legion was rough for 2s, but itā€™s decent now.

Spriest is so strong in both IMO. only thing i lose a duel to a dk or WW

Yeah, they arenā€™t THAT bad, but every single hard counter in the 2s ladder is there. But, r1 glads that do play Spriest in 2s and they are at the top of the ladder, do say that if anyone ever loses to an Spriest in 2s, theyā€™re garbage, and they should never lose.

Yeah, Shadow isnā€™t nearly as bad in 2s as youā€™re trying to say. I wouldnā€™t say anything is a hard counter because thereā€™s always a way to win in every game. You just donā€™t have nearly as much room for error as other comps.

2 Likes

^ like stuff like this instead of just parroting r1 players

To be fair id afk into a warrior if I qd into one

I actually almost do, I find them the hardest to win against. But itā€™s hilarious when you do get a win, so that makes it worth it.