Shadow Priests need a nerf

Tiranic weeks u mean to use SA? fortified 3 searing and TH?

people will never not fall for the nerf bait, nice

They used 8 spriests.

Doesnt that speak volumes?

I wonder how many Method used?

1 Like

Haha no, the nerf is super minimal for m+. You’ll barely notice the difference.

Do you know WHY Limit used 8 Shadow Priests? Do you know WHY Method is using 4 disc priests?

To Quote Blizzard:

I mean if you havent figured it out when its so obvious that even the Devs have to make a blue post about it then i dunno thats your problem at this point

2 Likes

The same reason they would stack 8 Affliction locks/ele shamans if the two encounters were single target? because they do the most dmg in that niche. Would be 0 shadow priest in their kill videos if those two encounters were instead pure single target.

1 Like

Not sure why you are arguing about SP not being OP when all the data points toward it.

I mean, its not even close between SP and the 2nd dps in the current raid and also not even close in the previous raid.

Yes, it’s totally because of the damage and definitely not because Mass Dispels and Vampiric Embraces make the encounter easier :roll_eyes: They drop the Shadow Priests for Elemental Shamans for the very next fight.

2 Likes

What part of “meter padding” do you not understand?

2 Likes

Looks like the latest nerf to SP has not changed anything…

1 Like

If they were so good, wouldn’t there be at least one in Method’s attempts on the last boss in CoS?

1 Like

9 warlocks btw.

2 Likes

Druids… the most OP class in WoW are calling for spriest nerfs.

Now i’ve seen everything.

1 Like

What? Rdruid is the only close to OP Druid spec, and that’s solely in mythic+.

Nevermind the illogical thought of nerfing a whole spec because of ONE boss encounter.

3 Likes

Pre-nerf it was the best class for almost every fight in BoD, post-nerf i’d say it’s fairly balanced at the top.

it lost 4% dmg… you literally just said it was 15% to 18% ahead. So losing 4% on multi target makes it “fairly balanced” now?

1 Like

The most OP class in the last two raid is definitely SP.

But hey, it`s only because the boss fights are designed that way…

Blizz has not designed a boss fight that does not allow SP to take advantage of multi dot in a while and noone knows if they will ever do again lol.

It’s still absolutely miles ahead in terms of raw output in Crucible. I’m talking about BoD where they weren’t too much ahead.