Shadow Priest LF Raiding home

Returning Semi Hardcore players LF a place to call home.
Im really looking for a guild that everyone gets along and plays together.
Im not looking for a place where you log on just on raid days, ignore everyone and then log off after.
Ive raided hardcore through Wolk and Cata. Once my guild fell apart I ended up just pvping and messing around. I never really took that next step into finding a place to raid with again, until the start of BFA that is.
I started off with a guild in BFA and pushed through H Uldir as which people stopped logging on.
I can raid Monday-Thursday anywhere between 5:30pmCentral-12pm Central
Im confident in playing a Hunter or a Spriest.

Always looking for strong DPS.

==

< Milkshake > is a newly-formed but fully-experienced 3-day progression guild on Area 52 Horde looking to build a strong roster to dive into Shadowlands. Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past with a Raid Leader with multi-CE experience. We are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server. Get in on the ground floor of a progression guild forming right before a new expansion.

RETURNING PLAYERS AND REROLL WELCOME. We can chat about your experience.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est

We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.

Expectations:

• Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
  • Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
  • Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
  • Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
  • Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.

Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.

What do we offer?

• Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
  • We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
  • Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
  • No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
  • Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.

Current Needs:
** = High Need

Tank: Closed.

Melee DPS: Medium

Ranged DPS: High

Need:

• **Mage: Any spec

• **Warlock: Any spec

• Balance Druid

• Shadow Priest

Healer: Low

All strong player should apply!

Interested?

Join our Discord: discord.gg/kPrwM WYjW7
(remove the spaces)

Feel free to reach out:

• Discord: Seanishly#3666
  • BattleNet: Monster#15141

Hi,

I am recruiting for 2 raid teams for a guild on Ilidan. One raids tues/wed/thur/mon 7 PM CST to 11 PM CST during prog (4 x 4) and scales down to 2 days a week during farm (2 X3). The other raids tues/wed/thurs 8 PM CST to 11 PM CST during prog (3 x 3) and scales down to 2 days a week during farm (2 x 3) You can read about us here https://rampantguild.com/ in the “About us” section

If Interested feel free to reach out to any of the following:

Lethal (Guild Master)
Bnet: Shadow2Tough#2167
Discord: Lethal#1760

Rako (Human Resources)
Bnet: Rako3#1918
Discord: Rako3#7092

Ziy (Raid Lead )
Bnet: Ziy#11340
Discord: Ziy#3771

Hey! We’re a relatively new guild, but have raided top 100 before and intend to do so with this guild as well. I’ll drop our spam below. Looking for a couple solid dps to finish it off

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.
Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:
Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior
Ranged DPS – Mage, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman, shadow priest
Healer - Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Druid

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:
http:// smoothbrain.info /

Or

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Might have something interesting - let’s chat jayc#11573

1 Like

<Voyager> is looking for ranged dps to fill out our roster. We are an AotC guild, and after clearing heroic we will push mythic as far as we can without burning out. Raid times are Tue/Fri 7pm central.

Add me at Saltare#1876 (bnet) or saltare#5546 (discord) if you’d like to talk.

Could use either, hit me up and we can chat. Levios#1714

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/old-school-tight-knit-group-of-top-100-us-raiders-reforming-for-sl-lf-more-adults/550915/99

1 Like

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions. Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hello Chuggs!

You sound like you would fit with what we are trying to build here! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can. Most of our raiders get on daily and love to push keys as well.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hey Chuggs,

[A] Nefas Eternum-Korgath might be a good fit for you! We are looking for different classes and roles to fill a handful of raid spots. We raid Mon, Tues, Wed from 8:30PM to 10:30PM CST.

While we don’t strive to be #1 or get “firsts”, we do push progression as far as possible while keeping the environment light and social.

In BFA (Nya), we ended at 6/12 Mythic mainly due to attendance issues. It’s not as far as we would have liked, but we had fun and that’s what matters most!

Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

I’d love to hear from you!

Btag is Kinka#1154

1 Like

If you don’t mind faction change and server swap, everything else we offer looks perfect for you - take a look at our copypasta and message us on discord!!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net
Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

Greetings Chuggs, we are currently recruiting Ranged DPS, with a focus on cloth dps. Ill drop our guild spam below, looking forward to hearing from you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mc-forged-h-2-day-lfm-raiders/681823?u=totepriest-bleeding-hollow

Still browsing around.

Another day another look

Hey Chuggs,

We also look for quality over quantity and value what you said about not just logging in on raid days. It looks like you have a lot to read above, so I’ll drop a little introduction below.

We have a few unique-led raid teams that fit your schedule. A tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team! I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/5xcU6ue

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Still browsing around to see what’s out there.

Hello Chuggs! You would be a great addition to Ascension’s community, below is a little about us, and my contacts, look forward to chatting with you!

About us:
Ascension is a new raiding guild, and within a few months of beginning our journey, we achieved Cutting Edge in 8.3. Being a newly formed guild, we had a very late start in Ny’alotha, however, Ascension was competitive enough to make server top 10 on Kel’Thuzad. Ascension’s make-up is very diverse, from Austrialians, Americans, Brazilians, Canadians, and many more, that came together, to great the awesome social, and raiding community of Ascension.

Raiding Goals:
Going into Shadowlands, Ascension’s goals are as follows; Finish top 300 [A] U.S. guilds in tier one, and from tier two onwards, Hall of Fame. Ascension will execute these goals by having effective and competitive raid progression, high-end Mythic+ teams, and high-end ranking players. Through Ascension’s Leadership, Teamwork, and Guild Dedication, these goals will be achieved.

Casual Goals:
Ascension is made to be a “Neighborhood” environment. Although our main focus is to have a competitive and efficient raid team, we also like to have a good time when doing so, after all, it is a video game. Ascension is a community built from many different people, with many different backgrounds. We all come together, to have fun, and to compete.

Raid Times:
Wednesday - Saturday
6:30pm - 9:30pm realm time (Start: 7:30pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern, 5:30pm Pacific)

A third day may be added as needed in order to be competitive as a Hall of Fame guild

Discord Contacts:
GM - saggy#0974
Raid Officer - logi#2922