Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild/Group

Hi, returning player here looking for a raiding guild for Dragonflight. I haven’t raided in years at this point but I’m hoping to find a chill group to experience the new content with. I play Alliance on Proudmoore US.

Also, this is a repost. My original thread had the wrong character, lol.

1 Like

Hello! We are recruiting currently! Our contact information will be on our post right below! If you are willing to transfer, I believe we would be a great fit for you!

Corporate

Hey there! We’re actually in huge need of a Shadow Priest and we’d love to chat about giving you a spot! We’re also more than happy to take in newer or returning raiders, especially at the start of a raid tier so we can all learn together. I’ll leave all our copy-paste below but if you have any questions at all, please hit us up!

Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 7/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: GingerHeals#11438 | Discord: Sulveris#2701