Shadow priest LF raiding guild

me and my buddys looking for a raiding guild for shadowlands. there 2 of us for sure but might have 6. i will be playing a shadow priest. my buddy will play a restro druid . the 2 of us have experience raiding though we didn’t do much of it in BFA. of any guilds want to know more or are interested please reach out to orangesaint. we cant do Tuesdays or Thursdays or Sundays. time wise we good after 7 server time

What level of raiding our you and your friends looking to do? I run a Sunday night Heroic Team In the guild Currently Online, that just shoots to get AOTCs each raid tier. We are just a causal group, and want to have fun, and beat bosses together. If Raiding heroic from 6pm-9pm Central sounds fun to you guys, and you just wanna have fun. Then Contacted me on discord and we can talk about more details if you’d like Chupathingiy#0492

Hello i’m the GM of PD, We are a adult raiding guild that raids 2 days a week on sat/sunday [H] <Pretentious Drunks> Illidan Mythic Weekend Team 1/10M 9/10H - #179 by Hammerboy-illidan feel free to contact any of us and review our recruitment post! :slight_smile:

You’re more than welcome to join us. Were Meta a guild on illidan we are focusing on CE in shadowlands with raiders from 12/12M to 9/12M feel free to reach out if you want to talk more hopefully we hear from you my Btag is: Jormac#11345

Hey there Orangesaint, we are building a team for Shadowlands that is going to be CE focused. We raid Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST, Friday: 9pm - 12:30pm EST. If you have any questions feel free to add us on btag. I will also leave our recruitment post below for you to check out and see if it is a fit!!

If you still havent found a spot hmu or add me fen7740#1209 would love to chat. Thanks