Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild

Hey! I’m a returning player and I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild to prepare for Shadowlands. I am coming back from a long break to give this game another try. My previous raid experience was in Cataclysm. I was the top Warlock and top guild of Skullcrusher during the Firelands progression which was a top 1000 world guild.

I currently main Shadow Priest, but I also play Warlock/Mage.

Current iLVL is 450.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach me.

Hello,
We got a guild going of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running so we can start raiding. A few of us have already been thru heroic and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we are already pushing mythic keys and are planning to start raiding here soon.
We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

You picked a good time to come back! The Shadowlands hype is real :smiley: I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. We went through heroic (first time ever raid together!) last weekend to get 12/12h and are planning on doing mythic next weekend.
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Welcome back! Shadowlands looks pretty great. Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

Hello! We’re looking for more ranges DPS, here’s our guild post! Hope to hear from you :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

Who are we? : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

What we are about: We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We are a brand new raid team currently working on Normal to help out gear some of our members but the ultimate goal is to get AOTC before patch and maybe dabble in some mythic once we get enough members. Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - FULL/ but could use offspec

DPS - 2-3Ranged DPS(Balance Druid, Ele Shammy)

Tank - DK/Warrior/Pally

Raid times will be as follows:

Monday - 9pm - 11pm EST

Thursday - 9pm - 11pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly environment to play the games we all love together!Any further questions please do not hesitate to add our GM- thesauce#11461(bnet) thesauce#7262(discord)

Not sure if on purpose or not but you didnt leave any contact information!
Message me on discord: Pikmin267#6907
I think we would be a great fit!
Ill tell you a bad joke if you do!

Hi Jayzki!

I think you’ll find some like minded players here :slight_smile:

We’re 12/12H, 2/12M, raiding Wed/Thurs: 8:00-10:30 EST

With that out of the way, we also enjoy getting raid metas, older tier Mythic clears (Jaina mounts tonight!), weekly Mythic +15 guild runs, and alt raiding. We’ve been around 13 years, getting AotC every tier since the start of BC. We pride ourselves on a fun and active Discord community, fun but focused raiding environment, and even annual guild reunions (hopefully the 11th this fall if Covid settles down …)

Happy with Shadow Priest, if that’s your favourite. Please add me Shtanky#1492 if you’d like to chat more.

Cheers,
Shtanky

LOL not sure why it posted from my lvl 24 alt …

Hi Jayzki, Just saw your post and wanted to tell you about our guild.
Sacred Fire. We are Horde on Bleeding Hollow. We’re 12/12 Heroic in Ny’a. We’re an AOTC guild. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 9pm to 11pm Eastern time. Looking to add a few more DPS to our roster.If you would like to learn more add Hoob#11345 or Tiffin#11683. TY for your time!

Hey there! I’m the GM of Best in Class (Area52 Horde) and here’s all about us :slight_smile:

About:
Best in Class was created by a group of long time friends and we want to expand on our guild. We are setting up a brand new raid team! Our primary goal is to create a fun and friendly atmosphere and to learn and grow together, as a team.

Current needs:

Tanks -
Need one tank considering any class

Healers -
Need two healers considering any class

DPS -
Still need a few DPS, considering any class or spec

This list will be become more fine tuned as we receive more applicants, but for now I wanted to keep it very broad

Raid times:
Fridays and Saturdays 10pm - 1am EST

If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a part of our raid team, please feel free to add me on discord Lurk#0002 or on btag Lurkk#1659

Thanks for reading and I hope to talk with you soon.

Hey there! If you’d consider horde check us out!

Divine Minds is a new guild on US Illidian Horde Side.

we are currently recruiting all players to begin raiding again as a lot of the team is now returning from either classic or a long hiatus.

Our highest needs are the following

Any ranged DPS
Any healer other than resto druid

We have been progressing through normal and will be beginning heroic next week.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content and step into mythic.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

This is the first reset we will be running our full T/W/Su schedule (Previously only doing 1 day ) so were hoping to quickly push our progression higher and work on harder bosses. As of tonight we are 5/12M

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Thanks

Lf a spriest!

Please reach out to us ASAP if you are interested!

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] LF raiders to push into mythic in 8.3 and Shadowlands!

Our idea for a guild is based on building a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content with a guild of like minded individuals. We want to start building a mythic core now to get as far as we can in Nyalotha, but our eyes are set on building a CE team for Shadowlands and beyond!

We are open to any exceptional DPS, but we are actively recruiting these classes:

Warrior

Rogue

Demon Hunter

Shadow Priest

Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

Feral/Boomy Druid
Warlock

What we are looking for: mythic experienced raiders that want to work towards CE in Shadowlands. RIght now our goal is to get as far as possible in mythic but only with the right core team. Our GM loves going through logs and would love nothing more than to sit down with you and help you analyze your play to find things to improve on!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama! However, performance WILL be tracked and used to determine the best possible team composition for the guild. There is a 2-3 week trial period for every member.

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic, and no, we do not require push to talk! (unless you have a loud keyboard…)

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968

Nyrro#11352

Hey Jayzkl, welcome back. My guild is welcoming players who took an extended break from WoW. Feel free to check us out!

About Us:
[Blood Forged] (on Thrall) was founded by a group of friends just before the release of Warlords of Draenor. Unfortunately due to people’s opinions of the latest expansion Battle For Azeroth, we have decided to take a break. We are currently rebuilding and are looking to bring new and experienced players to take on the remaining challenges of BFA and further into Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving Ahead of the Curve. We are looking forward to building an exceptional team.

Roles Needed:
Currently all roles are needed, with the highest demand on tanks and healers!

Raid:
Times are currently tentative
Tues - Thurs at 10p EST to 1a

LordThoth666#1578 (bnet) - CoFounder/Guild Master
AdriAlmighty#1682 (bnet) / Adrisenpai#9736 (discord) - CoFounder/Officer

khoneycutt#1439 we are looking for dps and are building for shadowlands
lets talk

Hey there, we might be a good fit if you’re interested in semi-hardcore. We raid Wednesdays and Sundays (8-11 est). We would love to pick up strong ranged dps, spriest, lock, or mage would all be good.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 6/12 M right now.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Eander( afpac#1330)or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 12am (EST) and an alt raid on Sunday/Monday - 10pm - 12am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - We are a newly formed mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content casually. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to then push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Tanks : High (Pref. Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster, DH)
Healers : ALL CLASSES
DPS : ALL CLASSES

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11652
Gethus#1871
Adreas#11795