Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild

I’m currently a 274 ilvl Shadow Priest looking for a raiding guild, can be AOTC or Mythic. I have AOTC experience on nearly every heroic boss in the past few expansions, and some slight mythic experience as well. I’ve been playing since Vanilla and am always willing to learn and do what’s necessary to better myself.

I am willing to server transfer and/or faction transfer as well.

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 4/11M 11/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-10PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Hey Healsforhire!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Egomaniacs is looking for people join our family who ready to raid Heroic and do M+ content. We are currently preparing our roster for success in season 4! We have players with heroic and mythic progression experience, KSH players, and provide and friendly and non toxic environment for people just looking to achieve AOTC every tier and have fun while doing it. We also try to keep things active by doing fun runs weekly (old glory, mount, transmog, etc"). We are also welcoming casual and new players!

Progression:
10/10 H Castle Nathria
10/10 H, 3/10 M Sanctum of Domination
11/11 H Sapulcher of the First Ones.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday 8pm EST - 11pm EST
Thursday 8pm EST - 11pm EST
Monday (OPTIONAL fun run night) 8PM EST - Whenever we feel like stopping.

You can contact me in game or on here. My battle.net is Killermusic#1245. My discord is Killertablelamp#8205

Good Morning Healsforhire,

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to add me on discord @ Letholas#9581, that’s the best way to reach me!

Hi,

What raid times work for you? We are Volatile and we raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Currently 4/11M and we are looking for more dps. Let me know if you are interested by btag is vcronwen#1282.

Hey! Dropping this here. Please reach out if interested.

Hey Healsforhire!

Calamitous intent is actively seeking players to round out our raid team. We run tons of mythic plus and are willing to help gear. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 7:30EST to 10/10:30 EST.

We would love to have a chat with you. If you want to discuss reach out in discord to Rynk#7008, nephilim#1432 or denny#1703.

You can check out the recruitment post here:

[A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hiya, we may be a good fit for you! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

The Azeroth Syndicate is a family friendly, semi-casual guild looking to fill some core raid DPS spots. Primarily looking for any ranged DPS and specific melee DPS. We raid Tu/Th 10pm EST and are 11/11H. We also run keys as well and have multiple KSM and 3k rio players.

We allow for cross server/faction raiding, so no need to leave your current server or guild if you only want to raid or do keys with us!

SL Raid Progress:
11/11H AOTC SFO
11/11H AOTC SoD
11/11H AOTC CN

Contact Amerrol#1654

Hey there Heals!

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4 Mythic+ and raiding.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

We are a multi game community, and we’re always looking for like minded people to join our social circle.

If you want to talk more, feel free to reach out to me on either discord or battle net. We would love to hear from you!
Toxicity#6897
or my Bnet: Astrelles#1444

Looking for a fun laid back guild? Then you might be a good fit for our Horde guild on Zuljin, Aincrad. <> We are a long standing group of friends who banded together to form a guild in preparation for Dragonflight. Our focus in running mythic + and lots of it. We are also planning to raid Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00pm to 12:30am EST. We are a very laid back group looking to always have a good time. We still maintain our focus when it comes to higher key content and raids, but still gotta have some fun. Our community likes to poke fun and have a good time, but we are always willing to help one another out. Our group is from all around the US and Canada, so well versed for sure.

Again, our current plan is to raid (Heroic) 2.5 hours on Wednesday/Thursday from 10PM-12:30AM EST. Almost every other night of the week we are always running keys of some sort.

We run off the base system for loot for any runs, but we will always help gear others once members are geared on main characters. Like stated, we always love to help out our members.

If you’re interested or have other questions, contact:

GM: Heartshocker (Bnet: Heart#1732 Discord: Heartshocker#8552)
Officers: Urchicksugly (Bnet: Spiz#1415 Discord: RuhRoh#2296)
Gròws (Bnet: Grows#11118 Discord: Grows#9537)

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild, currently 4/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team of 24-26 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

think you could be a good fit for our guild i have put guild info and contact information below

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Feel free to get in touch with us if you have further questions

Hey Heals!

Add my btag Cashinashes#1535 or my discord Ashton#8298 and lets talk if youre still looking!

Contact me On discord Thugnificent#2056

Hi Healsforhire! My guild is currently recruiting, here’s our info! We’re an AOTC-focused progression guild that also has Mythic+ teams, and we’re considering mythic raids for Dragonflight if we have enough people! Check us out, I appreciate it!

Hey there!

We are definitely recruiting for season 4 and beyond here is our current ad and contact info below. Happy Hunting!
Enshadowe-US Thrall is recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight. If you are a social player who likes to work with a team to get those bosses down(while having fun), then we are looking for you!

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 11/11H AOTC

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused on rebuilding a strong raid team for the upcoming expansion.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Reliable DPS ho know their class and can perform
• Healers - Full on monks and priests.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!