Shadow priest LF raiding guild

Hi again;

Looking for a raiding guild that starts about 8pm and lasts til 12am est. Preferably two raid days, but I can be flexible.
Attuned to SSC and after this Thursday, will be attuned to The Eye.

Cheers.

same times but tues/thurs :slight_smile: dudeme2#2832

Our main raid times are 8p - 11p server. We have multiple groups and time slots to choose from. We’re also working on a late night group if you needed something later. Contact an officer in game for more info.

Thank you all for the replies, I have found a guild.

Hey! Look no farther! We are (Bubble Tea), Horde, on Mankrik. We are a full P1 clear guild with lots of Mythic Retail raiders and Officers with lots of Experience with Vanilla and TBC raiding when they first made their debuts. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9PM to 12 PM EST. Our loot system is CEPGP. I’d love to chat more if you’re interested. I linked our guild recruitment page below if you’d like some more information, along with my Bnet and Discord contact. Have a great day and GL!

BNet: Madcuzbad#1933
Discord: Madcuzbad#7986

Hello! Zealot is currently recruiting an spriest! Please contact me on Discord and I’ll send you an invite to the guild Discord! No big application process, just sign up for raid, show up and show us what you can do! :smiley:
HermanMunster#7158

(3/3 and 11/11 {plus Loot Reaver last night}
would love to speak with you as well. Tues/Wed 8-10:30p EST.
Khanrad#4990 on Discord
Somniferous#1291 on Bnet

Dunno why it posted on of my retail characters, but all the same stuff except I’m Khanrad of
Shadows and Dust