Shadow Priest LF mythic prog guild

Shadow priest LF mythic raiding guild.
Currently 6/10 missing The nine and the Guardian. Currently on Stormrage (A) but definitely willing to transfer/faction change.
Looking for a 2 day raiding guild that preferably ends at 11pm est. add me for any further questions!
Bnet - Diasnipes#1185
Character name - Diasghost

1 Like

Hey there Diasghost! I would love to chat with you regarding a position on our 6/10M team that raids 7-10PM EST. Our information is in the post below, as well as a link to our recruitment discord. If we sound like a good fit, please reach out! Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Dias! I already responded to the post from your lock, but just in case…

< Everest > is a Semi-Hardcore 3/10M and AOTC guild looking for DPS to round out our Mythic roster. Cross Realm is welcome!

We are an active “semi-hardcore” guild looking for like minded raiders. We consistently have members running keys, doing dailies or just hanging out in the guild discord. We raid two nights a week on our main team and have alt raid on the weekends.

Classes we would really love:

DK (Any Spec)

Boomkin

Shadow Priest

Raid: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Alt / Raid: Saturday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Plus: We require 1 Mythic + 15 Key a week (but we will help you through it if you aren’t a dungeon person) We have quite a few KSM members as well.

Feel free to add any of our battle tags to apply or just to ask us some questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Roger (Bloodiehell#1476) - GM & Co-Founder
Khaos (Khaos#12210) - Co-Founder
Pucho (Pucho#11131 - Healing Officer