Shadow Priest LF M+ and Aotc/mythic raiding guild

Hey, new to server. Im a shadow priest who always gets AOTC. Im looking for a guild that pushes itself without being too serious. Looking to get into mythic raiding after clearing Heroic. I also push keys. Please hit me up!

417 ilvl
2660 m+ rating
Ångels -In game name
Ångels#1431 - battle tag

Hey, I think we meet what you are looking for.
We are a casual aotc-focused raiding and m+ guild. We have gotten aotc every tier last expansion and we are 8/8 heroic vault. We like to do keys as well and we are trying to build our m+ community.

Our raid team is working on mythic a bit for fun (not too serious). We are pugging to pick up more dps but our hope is to recruit enough dps that we can just do mythic with all guild group. So far we killed mythic eggnog and council and started learning terros. I think we will do a bit more of mythic in raid tonight.

If you want, check our our rec post here <Introspective> 8/8 Heroic LFM

I sent you a battle tag request so lets talk more if you want =)
(Tiva#1174)

Hi Clocktower,

Welcome to the server. We are recruiting for 10.1. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] <Superiority Complex> 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+

Hi Clocktower - We are now forming our Season Two raid team for Aberrus as well as building out our S2 M+ teams! This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you! As members of Spun, you are essential to us. We value our raiders and guides and continuously hold ourselves to a high standard while we create a vibe of positive energy around everything we do.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Currently, we are 8/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and have completed AOTC. We are on break until Season Two but will be preparing for Aberrus and doing some fun activities up until Season Two!

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195

Click here to see our full recruitment post.