Shadow Priest & Druid LFG AOTC w/ some mythic

Hey all me and my best friend are coming back to play dragonflight. We are looking for a guild that pushes AOTC and then goes for some mythic bosses as well. Maybe also doing some keys.

We are long time raiders and dedicated to progress.

Can raid any night except friday and Saturday

Beo,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

You sound perfect for my growing guild. Divine Carnage is a newly formed guild on Sargeras that is recruiting for Dragonflight. The focus of the guild is AOTC/Heroic raiding and KSM/Mythic plus. It is made for those who want to play the game and not have it become a second job.

The raid schedule will be Tues/Wed from 8:00 to 10:30 CT. Any other days will be mythic plus, alt runs, and mog runs.

Currently we are looking for all classes and specs. We want to build a good core team. You can also join the guild to hang out with cool people.

10/25 Updated Recruitment Needs:
Off spec tank
All dps types
Any healer types

If you would like to know more or have questions you can reach me on Bnet or discord.

Bnet - Zxeion #1733
Discord - Zxeion#1890

Just Vibin is a newly formed guild on Area 52 that is recruiting for Dragonflight. The focus of the guild is AOTC/Heroic raiding and KSM/Mythic plus. We are accepting casual players as well as people pushing Mythic+

Our raiding times are Friday/Saturday from 7pm to 10pm EST

We want to build a good core team. We are willing to look at exceptional people that are not part of our specific needs above. You can also join the guild to hang out with cool people.
If you would like to know more or have questions you can reach me on Bnet or discord.
Bnet - Sypid#11196
Discord - Momoh#6613

You sound like a good fit for us! Our info is copied below, let me know if you have any questions!

The Defiance, a tight-knit guild focused on heroic raiding, is relaunching after a hiatus at the end of Shadowlands! If you’re an adult who wants a relaxed, friendly, collaborative raiding experience - but still wants to clear AOTC - we’re the perfect community for you.

Current openings: Open recruitment. We’re rebuilding our roster to kick off Dragonflight strong!

• High Priority: All ranged DPS, holy/disc priests, Evokers :slight_smile:

Even if you aren’t interesting in raiding, we’re always looking to grow our community of Mythic+ and casual players as well!

Raid Schedule:
Thursday/Sunday, 6:30PT/8:30CT, going until roughly 9:00PT/11:00CT

Objectives
For us, AOTC is the name of the game! There’s nothing more rewarding than banding together as a team to learn fights and progress through content. As soon as Vault of the Incarnates launches, we will start in normal difficulty before progressing into heroic after we clear.

Building a healthy, positive community is important to us. We want players who take a relaxed, fun approach to the game - but also put in the time and effort to help the guild as a whole achieve common goals. If you’re a busy adult who can’t devote HOURS and HOURS to the game, but still takes pride in your parses, you’ll fit in great here! We have a zero tolerance policy for rude, bigoted or toxic behavior and we’ve never had any serious drama.

If you are interested in The Defiance, or if you have any questions about the above, please add Tim#1765 as a friend in game or message Adversarial#3162 on Discord, and we’ll be happy to answer your questions. See you on the Dragon Isles!

Hey Beo,
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for Dps, Melee & Ranged currently but subject to change

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey

Our guild may be a perfect fit for the two of you.
Give it a read, and if you think we may be a good fit. Feel free to reach out.

[H - Area 52] <I’m out of OOM> Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Raiding (6-9pm PST Mon/Tues)

Hey Beo,

Could you share more information about yourself and your druid friend?

What spec druid?

What is your raid experience?

When are you available to raid?

Do you have characters and logs you can share?

Hey buddy just reaching out to see if you would be interested in what we have to offer:

Conscripted is an Mature 18+ guild looking for players that want to push AOTC and get into Mythic raiding content. Running keys and M+ content when were not raiding, We are a very active, friendly community who like running old school content too.

GM has 6+ years of experience in leadership positions from running a successful guild, to Raid leading, to being an officer at multiple different levels.

Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm CST
80-90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
Willingness to study raids and become familiar with current content
Discord
Be able to take constructive criticism. We all have bad nights. Were here to learn and grow as a team and were not all perfect.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
Communication
A sense of community and direction
We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
An active discord

What we expect from our guildlings:

Respectful of one another & a team player
Ability to take constructive criticism
A sense of humor
Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
Knowledge of your class

Our current needs: Spriest, Mage, other ranged DPS

Contact Info
Discord: Bost0n#8760
Btag: CGiMythic#1930

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Officer: Zelix (Bnet Austin#1400, Discord: Zelix#0936)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Hey there! I’m the GM of HR Department a newly formed lead guild for an established cross-server community. (Guild based on Silver Hand). We are an AOTC and M+ group focused on building a collaborative and inclusive environment.

We raid Wed/Thurs nights from 8-11ET (5-8PT). If you think we might be a fit, you can reach me on disc at Ky#8778

Our longer description is available here

Hiya!
Not sure if you two are open to Alliance but BiOL is looking for some more dps to top off our roster. Check us out below and if interested feel free to give a poke!

Hey there Beo & Friend!

I have an Alliance guild on Proudmoore server that raids Thurs/Fri 10pm - 1am PST (server) and we would be happy to have you guys join us for the upcoming Dragonflight expansion! We also do M+ and often have several groups working towards KSM and helping guildies get whatever other achievements they may need help with! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following individuals:

BTag Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle (GM)
Discord Armageddon#2397
or
BTag Pancakes#12344 Toon name Belrissian (Recruiting Officer)
Discord Pancakes#6617
Talk to you soon!

Hey Beo,

We could definitely use a player like you at Zero Dawn on Area 52 (H)! We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 10pm-1am est/server time.

We have groups that do transmog runs, achievement hunters, and of course the m+ groups going for KSM.

Our raid focus is on AotC every tier and progression beyond that with some dabbling into Mythic. We are by no means a hardcore purple parse only group. We are a group of adults who recognize that there has to be a balance to this game with everything else in life.

If this sounds like something that may interest you we have a spot on our roster for you and your friend.

If this sounds like a fit reach out on discord Rayvhen#1490, hope to hear from you soon.

Hey there :^)

If you and your friend are interested in pursuing mythic, Ouro on Moon Guard is looking for a balance druid and a shadow priest. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 7-10PM CST.

You can contact me at Fyora#3918 on discord with any questions.

Bump added times

Hi Beo, it sounds like your goals align with my guild!

What if We Kissed is a new guild formed from a core team of WoW veterans with Heroic and Mythic raid experience. In Dragonflight we are aiming for AotC, and progressing through Mythic afterwards once we have enough dedicated and established raid members.

Our group is in the mindset of progression and wanting to kill bosses, while maintaining a positive and fun raid environment. We are willing to take less experienced players who are looking to be more serious about raiding as well as be open to improvement and learning more about their class.

Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9pm - 12am EST

We’d love to chat with you to see if we’re a good fit!

You can message me here or on Discord/Battlenet:
Discord: koala#3856
Battletag: Krushiem#1407

Would love to have you and ya friends join us for DF!!!

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our heroic raid group achieved 9/10 FHCN, 7/10 FHSOD, and 6/12 FHSOTFO. This team raids Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

We have a second group forming for Dragonflight that will raid 6pm-9pm EST, Tuesday Wednesday.

What are your plans for Dragonflight?
At the beginning of Dragonflight we will not have a designated raid end time for our 7:30PM group, and we will be raiding nightly the first week or two. We will pug who we need to to fill missing roles so we can push content. Our goal is to full clear normal the first week, with most of heroic and possibly a few mythic bosses. We will continue raiding nightly until Christmas, and will go back to raiding on Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

Also, with the new complexities of Dragonflight crafting, we are working on getting specialized crafters set up in our guild Discord. We would love to have players who are interested in working their specialization around for the guild, so we can support each other with gear and crafted items.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to Shadowlands, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906