9/9m BoD Shadow Priest dps Lf Raiding Guild

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a shadow priest to help round out our roster for mythic EP and beyond. If 8:30 is a hard cutoff for raid times feel free to disregard, but I figured I would take a shot!

We are currently 6/8H in EP and were 8/9M in BoD. Our goal this tier is cutting edge while keeping a laid back atmosphere and casual raiding schedule. Our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Imperial Guard is returning back in action for 8.2 We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks. We are in need of all classes and roles for our raids. We are also looking for members that want to build a fun community. We are a family oriented and have been around since 2012!

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Family Friendly atmosphere
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed.

What we expect from you

• Non toxic behavior
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Ability to listen and to learn
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Guild Raiding Progression
BFD-Break
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H - AoTC
ABT - 3/11M 11/11H - AoTC
ToS - AoTC
NH - 3/10M 10/10H - AoTC
EN - AoTC

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game.

Discord Thirdpint#1124
Battle tag Tiekenee#1613

Hey,

If you’re able to do 30 minutes earlier, would love to chat.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Eternal Palace: 8/8n 7/8h
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/8H EP, 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

The late team for <Union> is a fairly new team establishing its core in 2017 and solidifying in 2018 during Uldir. We are a fun group of people that are focusing on progressing and improving our guild rank in progression. We have a very active roster with tons of people doing very well in M+ and PvP. We focus on having fun and getting CE for every raider on our team.

Current needs:

Assassination Rogue

Elemental Shaman

Fury Warrior

Warlock

We are also always looking for exceptional players that can help bolster our raid talent

Current Progression 7/8 H EP (US 221) 9/9M BoD (US 393) 2/2 H CoS

Raid times:

7-10pm PST Tuesday

7-10pm PST Wednesday

7-10pm PST Thursday

Hi Athenea! We are a new guild called . We are looking for members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE this upcoming raid.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well.

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-11pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Hey everyone.

I will be available today. I also updated my post with my logs. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello Athenea. I am from < Flex Progression > On Tichondrius Horde. We went 9/9m in BOD and currently 6/8H EP. We plan to go really hard in this raid.

We raid at 8pm EST - 11pm t-w-th if thats possible for you.

Please get ahold of me at Brim#1101 Btag

Hi there! We are looking for a very solid shadow priest to add to our roster! We are Alliance on Sargeras and went 9/9M in BoD for Cutting Edge. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm cst and Monday 8-10 pm cst.

We’re somewhere in between casualcore and hardcore. Our main goal is to obtain cutting edge and improve each tier. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, hmu on btag (Lgeme84#1466) or discord (Andora#7035). Thanks for your time and happy raiding!

We may be a bit more on the casual side than you are looking for, we are not a “heroic” guild but we do strive to get heroic down each expansion, but if we don’t we don’t stress about it. We were 7/9H in Battle. We strive to have fun and do our best whatever that is. However we are recruiting and just lost our shadow priest who unsubbed recently. If you wish to talk more please add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but do not stress if we don’t clear all the way. We prefer to just have fun.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 2/2N 7/9H and raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. (EP starts Sunday)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a hybrid class that can DPS/Tank to help fill in as a tank for raids and Mythic plus on occasion.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hi Athanea,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a DPS. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
7/8H TEP
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a shadow priest and we have a fun and active atmosphere! Game nights, Sales and alt raids are just a few of the things we do! Take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Hey Athenea! We could use a DPS with viable healing OS like you and would love to chat. Let us know if the below works for you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team. We went 7/8 H AEP on our first raid night.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours. We’ve consistently recleared in under 5 hours since then, with our latest clear being in 2 hours (1 night).

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

Hey bud add me in game or on discord to chat, I don’t like to post guild spam, but if your looking for a 2day raiding guild with US top 20 experience/leadership with single goal of getting CE

Discord: Boo#3672
BTag: Boo#11847

Hey. Add me on Disc

(posted this on my bank toon)
Hi there!
I’m recruiting a shadow priest for a CE team. Sellswords is 7/8H Eternal Palace, 9/9M BOD and every tier going back to HFC. We are part of the alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore and we raid mwth 8-11 pacific time. We’re all about slaying internet dragons in a chill environment with great people.

If you’d like to hear more, hit me up on discord or btag – the details are below! Hope to hear from you.

~Hante
Discord - Hantevirus#8346
btag - hantevirus#1921
~http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/Sellswords/

Oops. Posted on wrong toon.

would you be able to do sat/sun 7-10pm est?

Hey there! I’m a raid lead for a 9/9M CE team, recruiting for EP. we raid tues, wed, thurs from 8-11pm est. I know that’s a half hour earlier than what you specified, but if you can make it work, let me know.
Kaydeen#1514 is my btag
Kaydeen#9240 in discord

we’re one of the largest guilds in NA, with lots of activities, sponsorships, and raid teams. My team has been CE for a long time now. :slight_smile: Looking forward to chatting with you!

. Deleted the original. I will repost… sorry about that