Shadow priest / demon hunter LF AOTC raiding guild

Title says it all! I’ve raided through BoD on my DH and am looking to main my shadow priest through 8.3 and shadow lands.

1.) Looking for AOTC guild to raid/progress with
2.) Can raid 2 nights a week from 8PM CT to 11PM CT
3.) Schinz is my DH for reference

Looking forward to 8.3 and what shadowlands has to offer!

Pinzen

Hello…i could use either toon…lets chat!
<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. 4th xpac as a group. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
8/8 H EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Ele Sham/Mage/Dk/Rogue
DPS - Open Recruitment: Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

I’m assuming the raid times are server times, EST?

[H][US][ZUL’JIN]

Casual raiding guild looking for DPS for heroic Ny’alotha (EP currently on farm but we still raid and clear it weekly)

We are an old-ish guild, where most of us have been playing together for years (we’ve even done guild meet ups for the past two years). We enjoy giving each other a hard time and just hanging out in disc talking BS.

When a new tier is released we prog heroic until AOTC, then farm heroic until most of us are geared and we push the first few bosses on mythic. During down times (like right now) we farm content for alts and generally just have a great time. During the week we have a few that push decently high keys.

Raid times are:
SATURDAY 9PM-12AM CST

SUNDAY 8PM-11PM CST

Prefer ranged, but honestly willing to take pretty much anyone that does decent dps, shows up weekly and doesnt get hit by stupid.
Specifically in need of a DH for melee.

You can reach a few of the officers on discord
Lesttat#2320 (me)
Jorichon#3098
Phil#4616
Asulz#2909

Yes they are!

Hit me up…i need a shadow priest…maybella#1211
This is mayching…from above post

Have you found anything yet?

Come chat with me on discord if you are still looking. “Xcellius86#7591”

After reading over your post I think you would be a good fit for our raid team!
A little about Critical Theory; we are an active mythic raiding guild that pushes to achieve cutting edge on a 2-day raiding schedule. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday from 9pm-12am EST with an optional/alt heroic run on Sunday 9pm-12am EST.

Please contact:
Persecutionx (GM) – Bnet: JSetzx#1603 or Discord: Persecution#9022
Jock (Officer) – Bnet: FeralxBloom#1334 or Discord: Jock#7064
Umbrane (Officer) – Bnet: Duce#1788 or Discord: Duce#4291

I have found a guild. Thank you all!