Shadow Priest customization

With all the recent customizations added for warlock demons & druids in the barber shop I was thinking maybe we could get some love too.

I think it would be neat if we could choose different types of shadowform in the barbershop.

Such as adding the old shadowforms in as options, and some new ones like turning shadowform into a K’thir form using the models from BfA.
They use the Undead skeleton so all the animations would already be set up.

Maybe even in TWW the new evolved nerubian models could be used for it.

18 Likes

Personally, I’m hoping the evolved Nerubians become a future allied race, but overall I love your idea. Especially using the K’thir instead of a shadow form. That’s an awesome idea!

Will never happen. Or will be given to Druids and Warlocks.

I would drop my shaman if shadow form had a K’thir model.

I wish they did more with glyphs and stuff like that. Let’s be real, it’s why most of us play.

3 Likes

I’m hoping Shadow leans visually more on Shadow/Void.

Like PW: Shield and flash heal, holy nova and levitate all had a shadow aesthetic. They still can be Holy school but just visually.

So Holy Priest is pure light, Discipline Priest is like the dance between Heaven and Hell, a foot in both worlds and Shadow Priest is the pure dark side taken over.

I’d argue SW: Pain for Holy should have a holy aesthetic to compliment the spec of course.

All purely just Aesthetic.

3 Likes

We’ve wanted Shadow/Void and such customizations for a while. Midnight would sound like the perfect xpac for a lot of that, flavor wise. But all we can do is toss the ideas around until someone at Blizz has the idea on their own.

Myself and another priest in our guild were talking the other day about having like a “fallen angel” SF where it’s basically the appearance of DA but able to have it all the time.

And personally, I’d like to see DA have some form of levitation like VF has.