Shadow Lands Cov abilities as PvP trinkets

These abilities would help bring life into the boring selection we have now, they have all been PvP tested for an entire xpac (so we already know they function within the pvp environment), and I feel would generally be a cool addition to PvP on many levels.

If you like this idea, please help me make some noise. If you know a content creator, please pass it along and take all the credit for the idea (I just want to see it happen).

Also, if you like the idea, which would you like to see? My thoughts were on the Necrolord Shield & Night Fae mobility.

I truly think this is a good idea and don’t understand why Blizz, the king’s of ‘recycling old content’ have not thought to do this yet.

2 Likes

Horrible post

13 Likes

Cool feedback. You are what you project on to reality.

Fleshcraft can stay gone.

1 Like

Haha I can understand the feeling, but I liked the skill play of avoiding CC with it, and, how it helped vs. burst.

I think the CC immunity portion was fine, but it injected artificial tankiness into every spec that played it that I wasn’t a huge fan of.

My hopeful theory was that they’d be the racials of the kul’tiran-like Necrolord strongmen, the blue humans, the vampire venthyr and the satyr-like draenei race, but sadly that was nice to be.

The big shield was dumb. The channel to immune CC was a neat idea that I’m surprised they haven’t made into a pvp trinket, sort of like battlemaster. It’s like a longer duration shadowmeld. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

If anything malediction trinket should come back, healers don’t suffer enough.

2 Likes

one of my threads died for this

1 Like

Give me back Drest Bike wombo combo

That’s fair, though, I do feel burst is outta control at times. The CD on the shield was long enough that I felt kills could still be gotten in between, and, the trinket channel was interruptible. I felt it kinda balanced being too annoying with requiring skill to use

O man…malediction…the nightmares as a healer…

Most players just popped it in the beginning of the match for the big shield and didn’t even use the CC immunity portion unless it came back up at a later point in the game, and a lot of the time it was used to eat kicks or to press once their healing button got kicked.

The main problem its that it’s a baseline huge shield that any class can use. This means that not just squishy classes who don’t do well defensively can have it, but tanky classes who really don’t need it can use it too.

Please god dont bring it back

Kevin the trap eater was the real mvp.

4 Likes

That’s fair. Maybe the shield could be nerfed a lil and the immunity be the main part if its a trinket. Then again, if it was a trinket, it would be one of several options, meaning the user would lose another trinket’s power to utilize it. I guess I’m saying its use wouldnt be as much as in Shadowlands bc its was an ability, not a trinket, so ppl could use them in tandem

Haha I feel ya. What about just the mobility one from the Night Fae?

Oh haha kenny thats hilarious that man was a champion trap eater you arent lying. How many times i said the real mvp goes to kevin after a match was uncountable

i’d take ultimate form fleshcraft every day if it got rid of precog

3 Likes

No amount of real life insults is going to turn your bad idea into a good one.

Some more of the covenants abilities should have been baseline though.( Such as door of shadows for priests)

1 Like