Filled - Thanks for replying

Thank you for replying. I found what I’m looking for.

Hello Shieldbaby,

Curse of Delusion is a laid-back guild that would benefit from having a Shadow priest with OS Holy. We raid one night a week (Sunday from 9pm - midnight EST). Our main desire to push through Heroic raiding and obtain AoTC for every tier; if we get Heroic on farm and have enough people interested we might push into early Mythics, but it is no way a priority for us. Outside of raiding, we enjoy doing mythic keystones and would love to expand our roster to create more teams throughout the week.

Although we only raid one-day a week, many of us also enjoy optimizing our characters and being the best we can be.

If you are interested, or have any questions about the guild feel free to add my battletag (Fallsmyer#1505) or Discord (Fallsmyer#1811), or just leave the questions here and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!

That sounds pretty great, actually. I sent you a btag request.

I sent you a battle.net request, but you sound like you’d be a good fit for us!

You can read more here - [H] <Strike Force> - Weekend heroic raiding & mythic+ - #3 by Seasniffer-thrall

TL;DR - Strike Force has been around in many games over 20+ years. We’re currently looking for more to flesh out our raid team. We’re 8/8H and our goal is to get AotC each raid tier. Outside of raid we’re all pretty social and hang out in Discord doing transmog runs, mythic+, battlegrounds, or leveling alts. Interested? Message Seasniffer in game, or add me on BattleNet (Seasniffer#1104) or on Discord (Seasniffer#1763)

hi there Shieldbaby! I don’t think our times will work based on your post but we are looking for a Shadow Priest to add to our roster for Dazar’alor so figured I’d leave our recruitment information here for you to review just in case. If you have questions or interest please reach out on bnet at Moonpie#1732 or in game on Ayrîelle or Zhîî (i is alt - 140).