Shadow / Holy 10/10M Priest LF HORDE OR ALLIANCE Est

My last guild was a super duper late night guild … but real life has changed for better and leave me with a huge hole to fill so here is your chance to get very descent priest :slight_smile:

My play times are anytime saturday/sunday
8pm est - 1130pm est weekdays

10/10m As disc priest ( kinda got burned out and bored with sitting around waiting 1 min for shells then dancing for another min)

Lucky for me i got enough shadow gear to make shadow viable i’ll be swapping back to nightfae in couple days

What i am looking for .
Active on off times for Keys rbgs Raids new and old.
i don’t wanna be on with just 1-3 people its kinda boring.
perfer a guild that allows FnF as i have few friends who like to play with me cause i mean comeon who does not like priest…

Main:
227 Spriest Holy Disc ( scottspriest a52)
I have couple alts
226 WW Monk (Scottsmonkk a52)
224 Balance/Resto Duid (Scotssdruid a52)

Willing to go Alliance or obviously Stay horde … Not looking for rebuilds or fairy tales.
Hope ya’ll have a great day
Battle Tag ScottsPriest#1762

Hello, my guild is currently 4/10M. Just killed Inerva last weekend and w a bit of prog on Sun King this weekend! CE is the goal for us but if it doesn’t happen this tier, next tier will be the big push!. Our Raid Times are 9PM EST - 12 AM EST on Fri/Sat but the days may be changing come 9.1. Our members also do quite a bit of keys, with a few of us actually pushing 20s. I’ll be leaving my contact information down below if you wish to contact me. I’d love to chat!

Contact Info:

Discord: Trench#8021

Btag: Sparrow#1704

I hope to hear from you!

my man, def would be interested in talking and yes about holy/disc but the shadow off spec is looking very interesting for sure!

uppers

discord Scotty772#1732