Several Class Adjustments Coming July 16

yeah, exactly. it feels off that most of the damage comes from deeps wounds when the class is said to do “overwhelming” strikes. I just want an increase to the upfront damage

1 Like

Any good Ret worth its salt would tell you they are willing to take a hit on anything else if it means decent mobility.
The toolkit is not longer as infallible as it once was. Easily dispel-able Bubbles and Wings, Long CD on dispel-able stun, and a terrible iteration of HoF that only saw some improvement this patch, make Ret unplayable in any rated setting.

Just because Ret is good on rando bgs doesn’t mean it’s in good shape.

If you want a highly mobile class warriors and monks are waiting for you

Or, here’s a wild thought… let’s strive for some semblance of balance? Isn’t this the whole point of the Blue’s announcement? Tuning to better balance encounters?

You mean homogenization?

2 Likes

He just explained to you why mana regen needed a nerf. Games were lasting way too long in arena, it’s not going to destroy healers at all. They’re still very valuable and can carry teams especially in BGs where the noobs queue.

1 Like

No. Homogenization means all classes get same abilities.
Balance means they all have equal chance to perform in a given setting.

There is a difference.

These items ruined season 2.
Why aren’t all items like them being “scaled out” of season 3?

So paladins get better mobility, what do they lose?

So paladins have good mobility. That means warriors should get healing abilities for themselves and their allies or else they don’t have an ‘equal chance’ as rets.

No pvp vendor adjustments ? :frowning:

2 Likes

Dps crying they can’t kill them - game last too long

Dps crying they need them too

Le Sigh :sleepy:

Blizzard just kill the healers be done with it :+1:

2 Likes

No. Arms has historically had Bleeds in the rotation, but it’s not been a fundamental part of the Spec. That belongs to, as you did mention, MS and OP.

It was the gutting of classes that exposed this weakness in Arms. But the fact is, MS and OP should be doing the heavy-lifting in terms of damage, Bleeds should be a utility thing (prevent Rogues from being able to Vanish, etc), and a boost to DPS in long rights where maintaining Bleeds is a SKILL.

Remember that word, Blizz? Skill??

1 Like

Better mobility doesn’t mean new ability or matching ability. It can be as simple as have HoF with 2 charges again, or have you immune to slow effects while pony is up and that alone improves 100% the mobility of Ret.

In exchange, their TV can be toned down 10%-12% in pvp combat to reduce the explosive burst when you proc on DP.

Perfectly reasonable.

But hey, I feel reasonable is not something you are familiar with…

1 Like

I agree with that.

1 Like

I’m amazed Benthic gear was not deactivated inside the raid for the opening of mythic, or straight up nerfed. People who know the math estimate that it is way better than mythic raid gear when the effect is active, equivalent to gear of an item level that does not even exist in the game yet.

Mr. Blue, was the change to the “interact” (the menu that comes out when you right click on someone’s portrait) IU intentional? You ca no longer check horde’s player gear, transmog or compare achievements.

Will under-performing essences will be buffed for certain specs?

And then everyone wonders why I don’t do PvP, especiall in BGs

1 Like

I just logged into a character of mine in Newhome, and I was able to Inspect and Compare Achievements on Horde player characters who were nearby.

My first thought – could you have an outdated addon getting in the way?

So we can go from one rushed, half-finished expansion with poorly thought out systems to a new rushed, half-finished expansion? No thanks. I’d rather not spend another $60 on an unfinished game.

1 Like