<Sever> Tu and Th 8-10pm EST AOTC+ - LF Second Tank and One Healer

We’re currently recruiting for the upcoming season and beyond! Historically an AOTC only guild but we are looking to achieve more going forward, meaning we will now be venturing into Mythic raiding. While we don’t expect to achieve “Cutting Edge” we do expect to kill a handful of mythic bosses. With that we are looking for players who are capable of achieving these goals.

Raid Times:

Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-10pm EST

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks
We would be willing to consider an experienced tank right now

Healers
Druid - Closed
Evoker - Closed
Monk - High
Paladin - High
Priest - Closed
Shamam - Closed

Melee
Death Knight – Closed
Demon Hunter – Closed
Druid – Closed
Monk – High
Paladin – Closed
Rogue – Closed
Shaman – Closed
Warrior – Closed

Ranged
Druid – Closed
Dev. Evoker - Closed
Aug. Evoker - High
Hunter – Closed
Mage – Very High
Priest – Closed
Shaman – Med
Warlock – Closed

Requirements:

Attendance. While we do consider ourselves more casual, we do have a shorter raid schedule than most guilds; We need people who are going to show up, not just login twice a month and expect to be handed loot.

Willingness to learn and accept criticism. We actively comb through logs after each raid, and if we see room for improvement, we will contact you to help with that. But you should be willing and eager to improve where you can, and not take personal offense to this.

Discord. This is an important tool for communication during raid and while planning events. Please be able to communicate.

Be a decent person and have a sense of humor. We are all adults that just want to slay bosses. The guild’s sense of humor can be rather “mature” but we strive to not offend.

Our guild is truly a tight-knit group of friends. We laugh and have a blast all night long in raid (And a lively and great Discord throughout the day when we can’t be on). We hope to speak to you soon about joining us!

Recruiting Contacts:

Bawbers
BNET: Bawb#11401
Discord: Bawbers

Wargames
BNET: Wargames#1502
Discord: Wargames24

Mist
BNET: Mist#13429
Discord: mist_bind

Iacopa
BNET: SKSPlays#1849
Discord: StevenThomas

Tanks, where are?!

Update: We’re still looking for more dps and a flex 4th heals. We’re also open to bringing in another tank as one of our tanks is flexible on taking a dps role.

1 Like

Are there certain DPS you would prefer to have over others? I currently have enc shammy, shadow priest, and a couple others I’m still learning. I have a couple healers i’m comfortable on as well

Hi Rishadrel, I just updated the list. Our current top priorities for DPS are a Shadow Priest, DK, DH, Rogue, Warrior, WW Monk, and Mage.

We are currently closed on tanks and healers.

Feel free to contact me and we can chat more!

BNET: Wargames#1502
Discord: Wargames24

Looking for some ranged and healers now! Get at me Wargames#1502

WTB a disc priest!

Updating - Still looking for one more healer to bring into our roster!

Good luck my Sever brethren. Bring Stormrage to glory.

5 Likes

/salute my friend!

Absolutely, if you guys need anything let me know. :smiley:

Looking for another healer (Monk, Pally, or Shaman prefered) and another tank!

Still looking for a shadow priest?

Damn you replied first before I could xD

Not at the moment. I’d like to lock down another healer, and figure out what our tank situation is (We have two, but the other tank wants to go back to DPS). Once we get those 2 spots under control then we’ll probably start looking for DPS again.