Sever to pick?

Hi, Ive read through some of the forums, and havent really found an answer to what I’m looking for…

Are there any healthy severs for WoW Classic.
I m on grobbulus but there is no AH…The sever pop website I was looking at when i rolled my character was like from 2020 I guess…

In short, what sever can I play on that I will see someone? Or at least have an AH… Don’t care if it is PVP or PVE. I would like to play alliance. Would prefer one that has some PVP, but the more research I do it looks like every sever is 90-10…

Thanks,

I assume you’re referring to Classic Era and not the tbc/wotlk realms.

I recently replied to a similar thread asking about Classic Era realms. Below is a Copy/Paste of that response:

Classic Era are the realms you’re looking for. They are dedicated to not progressing down any of retail’s past expansions. Many of the Classic Era realms have been ‘connected’ (blizzard’s version of merging) according to timezone region/server type.

Additionally, blizzard has opened free transfers to Mankrik in the PvE East Cluster and Whitemane in the PvP West Cluster.

Those realms (and the ones they are connected to) are in all likelyhood the most populated for a given faction/server type. I play Horde on the PvP East Cluster holding together Benediction/Faerlina/Heartseeker/Incendius/Netherwind.

For clarity, playing on (For PvP) Whitemane or the realms it is connected to (Anathema, Arcanite Reaper, Bigglesworth, Blaumeux, Fairbanks, Kurinnaxx, Rattlegore, Smolderweb, or Thunderfury) will have the same result since those 10 realms are effectively merged.

Similarly, playing on (For PvE) Mankrik or Ashkandi, Pagle, Westfall, or Windseeker will be identical since those 5 realms are connected.

One more thing: Solely for the purposes of Instanced PvP/Battlegrounds (Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin, Warsong Gulch) ALL of the NA realm clusters are combined/Cross-Realmed (Idk if OCE is included or not). So no matter where you play Classic Era, everyone will play together and have the same queues for BGs.

Classic Era communities usually sync their queues for BGs around the fridays/weekends. There is a specific discord for that sorta thing. I don’t have the link but perhaps someone else can provide it.

Good Luck and if you have any questions, ask away!

2 Likes

go play on alliance on the mankirk/pagle cluster its pve there is regularly over 300 people logged in all the time with like 5 teams in naxx. if u ask around nice enough someone would probably help u with bags and gold. but if u see my human warrior named alphasmoke ill help u out and i sometimes boost people thru dungeons

1 Like

Short answer: Whitemane for PvP, Mankrik for PvE.

1 Like