Sever population is out of hand? Why no Free Transfers?

ironforge.pro/population/tbc/?locale=US&realm=PvP

92% Alliance and 8% Horde. / 23,630 Alliance and 1,443 Horde
I’m just coming back yet again after 2 years off of classic. As I was questing, I was thinking why is it taking so long for a group run to pop. Then when I looked into it, I saw why.

My question is why has blizzard not tried to fix this or offer free transfers? I don’t feel I should have to pay $25 to experience the game the way I should be. Because this is not even close to a fun experience.

1 Like

Sorry but what’s a Horde? The term sounds familiar but I can’t quite recall what it is. Oh snap I remember now last time I heard that term was 3 months ago and they were officially listed as an endangered faction on Bene and Orcs, Trolls, Undead and Tauren were all listed as endangered species as well. Since I came back from a 3 month hiatus I’ve seen a few here and there. They seem really hostile. Every time I run into them they’re in a group of 3-5 (They seem to move in herds like the dinosaurs of old) and they’re extremely hostile. My poor hunter, a hero of the Alliance, who aided in the destruction of Magtheridon, Gruul, Lady Vashj and Kael Thas was almost killed by these animals while doing a routine inspection of the Tempest Keep’s Eye to ensure that all the Blood Elves loyal to Kael’Thas were gone. Be weary and be careful and if you see any of these vindictive creatures call animal control at 1-800-AZEROTH. Thank you and have a nice day.

1 Like