<Sever> AOTC+ Recruiting for S4 - Tu & Th 8-10pm EST - Heals and Mage

Sever is recruiting for Season 4! We’re historically an AOTC only guild but we are looking to achieve more going forward, meaning we will now be venturing into Mythic raiding. While we don’t expect to achieve “Cutting Edge” we do expect to kill a handful of mythic bosses. With that we are looking for players who are capable of achieving these goals.

Raid Times:

Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-10pm EST

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks
We would be willing to consider an experienced tank right now

Healers
Druid - Closed
Evoker - Closed
Monk - High
Paladin - High
Priest - Closed
Shamam - Closed

Melee
Death Knight – Closed
Demon Hunter – Closed
Druid – Closed
Monk – High
Paladin – Closed
Rogue – Closed
Shaman – Closed
Warrior – Closed

Ranged
Druid – Closed
Dev. Evoker - Closed
Aug. Evoker - High
Hunter – Closed
Mage – Very High
Priest – Closed
Shaman – Med
Warlock – Closed

Requirements:

Attendance. While we do consider ourselves more casual, we do have a shorter raid schedule than most guilds; We need people who are going to show up, not just login twice a month and expect to be handed loot.

Willingness to learn and accept criticism. We actively comb through logs after each raid, and if we see room for improvement, we will contact you to help with that. But you should be willing and eager to improve where you can, and not take personal offense to this.

Discord. This is an important tool for communication during raid and while planning events. Please be able to communicate.

Be a decent person and have a sense of humor. We are all adults that just want to slay bosses. The guild’s sense of humor can be rather “mature” but we strive to not offend.

Our guild is truly a tight-knit group of friends. We laugh and have a blast all night long in raid (And a lively and great Discord throughout the day when we can’t be on). We hope to speak to you soon about joining us!

Recruiting Contacts:

Bawbers
BNET: Bawb#11401
Discord: Bawbers

Wargames
BNET: Wargames#1502
Discord: Wargames24

Iacopa
BNET: SKSPlays#1849
Discord: StevenThomas

Mist
BNET: Mist#13429
Discord: mist_bind

Where the tanks at?!

Sent Top 2 Guild Recruiters bnet request,
My Main Characters
Fury Warrior 3221 Raider io.
Ret Pally 3133 Raider io.
my btag Brokman#11546

Hey Brokman, I got it last night. I’ll message you when I see ya’ on next. I tend to be on later at night.

Update: We’re still looking for more dps and a flex 4th heals. We’re also open to bringing in another tank as one of our tanks is flexible on taking a dps role.

Our current top priorities for DPS are a Shadow Priest, DK, DH, Rogue, Warrior, WW Monk, and Mage.

We are currently closed on tanks and healers.

1 Like

Hello. I’ve not played DF too much, but I did play a Mage in S3 and got to 2900io and 7/8H. Quit in December.

I’m looking to jump back into the game on this DK and see you’re recruiting DK’s. I plan on transferring here and like your raid schedule.

Which of the 4 listed contacts would be the best to get in touch with? Should be transferred later tonight.

Hi Cakesogood, sorry I missed your message here. If you’re still interested please reach out to me on BNET @ Wargames#1502

Would love to find a Demon Hunter and a Shadow Priest!

I am currently looking for a raid team for S4. I am an experienced raider that has been playing since classic with a few breaks here and there. Current guild just doesn’t have the numbers to raid but still run keys and stuff with the guys that are left. Currently main is Ret/Prot but I also have a geared warrior and with a bit of work could swap to either DH or WW as well.

Please feel free to message me either in game or on discord
Astaroth#1651

Discord
banefist

Thanks

Looking for ranged DPS and another healer or two!

Healers, where you at?!

Still looking for one more healer to bring into our team!

Hi! My wife and I are active players looking for a new raid home. For S4 so far we’ve been running with a “one-night” group that does 3-hour runs that are a bit longer/later than we prefer, but your schedule and goals look great for us.

She plays Balance Druid and has a couple of tiers of raid experience. I play anything the raid team needs and have a handful of CEs, but we’re both looking for AOTC+ for now and for the new expansion. I’ve been playing DK for S4 so far, but I’m not in love with it, and would be happy to switch to Priest or Evoker or another class that could heal or DPS as needed.

I shot friend requests to Bawbers and Wargames on Discord and BNet. Hope to talk to you soon!

Recruitment needs updated. 1 more healer, a mage, and willing to consider an experienced tank