Sethrakk Allied Race

Pot, kettle.

I think I’ll go hang out with Vorrik in front of the Faithless temple that we conquered together. What will you do? Oh, go wait in your Alliance shanty town and pretend to be friends with him.

1 Like

Sorry brah but in almost all lore instances involving the player character it doesn’t affect factions. Meanwhile the alliance is directly involved with the sethrakk. Its hilarious how little grasp on lore you have. Good luck in your future delusions.

I am not quite sure at the moment, but I know that Blizzard has made statements in the past declaring certain parts of the chronicles non cannon to the main wow game. However since I can’t find the original spot right now with one of these comments I am not going to say too much more on this. Generally speaking I don’t like to claims like these unless I have a solid source. Perhaps I find it later I will post it.

Lol… dude, you gotta get out of your delusional head. I wonder what other made up stuff is in there.

1 Like

yawn no counter. Sorry you’re so unfamiliar with WoW lore once again.

I think right now you are arguing from a place of emotion, but less from reason and logic.

From reason and logic the PC does not make direct effects on their respective factions. The horde NPCs do not interact with the Sethrakk in any related manner. The alliance NPCs do and protect their temple. The entire history of WoW bears this pattern out. Emotion has nothing to do with fact. Just another little tidbit there are Alliance Shamans that are protecting the Sethrakk that use sandwalking abilities and channel lightning. Wonder where they learned all that.

Blizzard is the one that said Chronicles is the official canon.

They have mentioned that just because things aren’t in chronicles doesn’t mean they’re not canon though. Maybe that’s what you’re thinking of?

To me… if Sethrak become an allied race then Vulpera probably will too. Lol there is no making any sense at all whatsoever of Vulpera joining the Alliance so I see Sethrak being the ones to go Alliance. We did help them at least.

What else would Alliance get that is cool from BFA if we are talking allied race. :joy:

3 Likes

That’s the community consensus. The alliance doen’t even interact with the Vulpera, even from a player perspective. Just the opposite we’re hostile.

Lol… Puppy calls PC + 1 Alliance toon interacting with the Sethrakk with the sole purpose of rescuing another Alliance toon THE ALLIANCE AS A WHOLE helping the Sethrakk

But Horde PC + 2 Horde toons helping the Sethrakk defeat their mortal enemies, save their god as JUST THE PC.

Hilarious dude… hilarious.

1 Like

Its the alliance NPCs that protect their temple but keep trying. Really showing off how much you haven’t played both sides and don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re doing a good job of proving my argument for me.

Lol no, both sides have the quest to protect the temple smart guy.

Horde just have a lot more quests after that… you know, that accumulates with the defeat of the Sethrak’s mortal enemies and resurrecting their god. I’ll just keep mentioning it to remind you how little you have done for the Sethrak but keep pumping up that walking Vorrik from point A to point B task!

1 Like

Nope sorry. Actual Alliance NPCs protecting the temple (see several WQs) keep trying though. Its also directly mentioned that the Alliance is trading with them, learning from them, and supporting them. You’re doing great.

It’s not going to happen . All the quests you do for them go towards 7th Legion rep which opens Dark Iron Dwarves.

THere has been no earning of any rep towards them this expansion at all.

There’s a ton of new faction reps coming in just 8.2. That literally has no bearing on anything.

I could be wrong. Thats why I decided to stop pressing about it. Cause right now I am literally telling you this based on stuff I heard or hunches.

Lol those WQs that the Horde get to? Ok there buddy. Keep walking more snake people across the street, maybe that’ll do something!

Just repeated your same countered points over and over again. Tired and broken argument. Better luck next time!

Same to you!

By the way, since you guys are such close neighbors… what did you do to help them kill their mortal enemies and resurrect their god?

Oh… you know, when Jakra’zet came and the Zandalari were trying to protect the temple, how did you guys help? I mean, you keep bragging about how you’re RIGHT THERE.

Man, such amazing neighbors here. Sethrakk for Alliance for sure! Horde need to start walking more people across the street.