Servers up, buuuuut

What the holy f*** are they doing? They have to have messed up and will be hotfixing this crap. No way…

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

1 Like

They’ve already responded about the rating requirements, at least. It’s a bug, they’re fixing it soon.

Some stuff unpacks next week some unpacks the 15th

We were told that only the raid is coming out in 2 weeks, but everything else was supposed to be today.

I thought today was just the patch… nothing unlocked?

rip flight form. blizz continues to let down power over 9000!

What is the purpose of a patch if it unlocks NOTHING?? Nothing that they said would be in TODAY (via bluepost) is in except the guild bank.

So it’s ready and they just drop the raids and work out on any kinks before September 15th?

1 Like

And the LFG tool?

But that’s not what they said they were doing. There have been blue posts about what is coming today and what is coming on the 15th, they told us that everything was unlocking today except the raids and tokens.

1 Like

It’s in but it’s actually the ancient tool that existed in tbc, not the retail equivalent. Aka the bulletin board addon is still 100x better.

They said “(August 31 in this region), we’ll release Patch 2.5.2 for Burning Crusade Classic. This will immediately include Guild Banks, the Group Browser Tool, and the Arena standings update that makes team ranking viewable and award cutoff information available at special Arena NPCs.”

They never said anything else was coming out today. This is Wowhead’s fault for posting misinformation.

3 Likes

They made a bluepost somewhere, I’m trying to find it again.

The mass consensus was that it was releasing today.

i dont even understand the logic behind not adding the flight form… gg blizz see you on the 15th i guess with everyone else doing the same quest at the same time…

Don’t worry everyone, no flight form yet, but now ALL arena gear, except gloves, have a rating requirement of 1850 :laughing:

bro tilted about the engineering goggles=[

1 Like

Also no rep honor gear.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.