Servers Down, Ruined Push?

I’ll make a Duo clone until he’s back if it makes you feel better

way too many rat avatars in this thread

1 Like

Excuse me? :dracthyr_a1:

What correlation would that possibly have ? I didn’t get booted I left.

This one was good and would’ve absolutely gotten a bite or two, even if you think it isn’t, what type of weird satisfaction do you receive by shutting down any bit of possible comedy in this desert.

P sure you got booted, begged to come back so you could say something, and then left.

So yeah. Booted.

We’re just an unfathomably based discord and allow people to have the last word when they request it.

No, it wasn’t. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Yeah no idea what you’re talking about and again unsure what relation me responding to Kennie about biebz trolls has with your made up story either

Kennie unban me so I can have the last word

finding biebz posts funny in 2024 is wild

the moment he started making alts with names of other posters, the jig was up

he’s washed and he knows it

hate to see it tbh

They’ll talk about this master class in the history books pal

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

This is dozer 100%. Biebz ofc swings and misses from time to time but he does pull some decent stunts still which work up until Kennie inevitably responds and awares everyone it’s a troll.

dozer worse than biebz i’ll give you that

dozer just sad these days

2 Likes

Servers are up to no good. I wonder what’s taking this maintenance so long.

To think at one point he had people naming guilds and hunter pets after him, such a downfall.

Dabdaddy stocks do b rising tho. Just give me a day and ill start complaining about whatever looks at me again

nah there needs to be more.(its short btw) im the kennie hunter

IDK, Biebz >>> Dozer posts 100%. Only troll who was better was murrk, and thats because I’m still not sure if he was trolling.

1 Like

It ended last night.

Jakepowers still best poster

The downfall of big doze needs to be studied

I like this Kennie better.

He did it to himself.