Server transfers?

I’m thinking about leaving Herod, but I don’t want to be trapped on a dead server if the drop off is as big as people seem to expect. Since leveling and basically everything in classic takes a long time I don’t want to reroll, so will I be able to transfer servers?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/q-a-compilation-wow-classic-development-team-ama/260760

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat, I was on Whitemane but decided to move to Blaumeux cause the other servers are going to have huge queue times and I don’t really want that.

I was worried about “what if my server is going to be dead” (atm it’s still low pop) but not everyone cares about reserving a name which is what the population is based off of right now. There will be more people come launch and worst case scenario, they just open server transfers since that was a thing in vanilla.

1 Like

Thank you for your responses, I am pleased to see Blizzard is aware of the dilemma.

2 Likes

Lol dead servers… there’s not nearly enough for them to die. Why do people think this game sucks so much that people will quit? The population steadily rose in vanilla.

1 Like