Server Transfers in SoM

Will server transfers be in season of mastery just like in classic?

I’ll be starting on the Obsidian Edge PVE server (US West) tomorrow b/c I don’t care for PVP servers and this server is in the timezone where I live so I’m hoping to find a guild with raid times that work better for me rather than the US East PVE server.

My concerns are that it sounds like a lot of the hardcore community will be on the server, so I’m not sure how that will affect the economy and if there will still be a good amount of non hardcore players to group up with for some of the harder quests, dungeons, especially the 50-60 ones and a good amount of activity on the AH. Worst case, I plan on doing a server transfer to the other PVE server after hitting 60 if I experience these issues, assuming server transfer is still going to be a paid option from the start.

I don’t know all the details about the hardcore / road to rag rules, will people just be playing normally after they hit those goals? Or will a lot of hardcore people just quit the game after they achieve that goal and not care for the rest of the phases? (or fail their goal and quit as well).

3 Likes

you can’t go from PVE to PVP only from PVP to PVE

1 Like

She never said she wanted to transfer to a PvP server, quite the opposite.

1 Like

This is my first time posting on the forums. I started playing on Barman Shanker with a friend a few days after the SoM launch. I’m level 27 now but everybody plays on Jom Gabbar. I really don’t want to reroll! Jom Gabbar is the main SoM pvp server. I play late at night and it’s impossible to find a group on Barman Shanker. Please give us server transfers.

2 Likes

It would be very good if they enable the transfer since there are servers that are literally dead, yesterday in prime time it was 3 hours late in setting up a party to go to Maraudon: /, the AH is literally dead, it has no movement

1 Like