Server transfer refugees seeking raiding guild (Alliance)

Hello!
A small group of RL friends in our late 30’s(ug) recently transferred and are looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We originally started back in 04 on the Kilrogg server with ‘IMB’, later ‘Tempest’. We progressed from MC up to Cthun (when he was unkillable) and quit shortly after, returning for the early part of TBC. We are really excited to see Naxx content and explore the parts of Classic that we missed out on.

We are looking for: Full time raiding spots for our mains with alts runs when/if possible.
Our restrictions would be: No Sundays, anytime Saturdays, after 6:30 EST weekdays and would like to keep all 3 of us on the same raid team.

We currently have several classes on our accounts:
Warrior/Fury-Main, Raid geared (missing belt and QSR)
Warlock -Alt
Priest/heals -New main
Pally - Raid geared, alt
Warrior/Fury-Main -85% Pre-BiS
Mage -Alt

Please message for a link to our full logs from our previous server or current gear. 15 weeks of raiding on current characters.
Please reply here or contact via Discord:
ecp#3110
-War1

Thanks for reading!

Hey!
When you get a chance reach out to Dranlo or myself.
Battle net client at Dranlo#1151, in-game Dranlo, Discord:Dranlo#1728,
Discord: Ziath#4162 Bnet Ziath#1813

Hello , We are currently recruiting active players who would like to be part of a guild that is not super hard core, we currently have Ony and MC on farm, our website is www.clankm .net also you can discord pm is s1berain#1576 or ingame server Pagle pm Willow , Tankhot or Vinny on Pagle if your interested we would love to have you all

Hello, Legacy is recruiting. We raid on Wed/Thurs 6-9pm server. If you’re interested send me a message in game or my battletag is Sharizon#1126 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
We would have open spots for all 3 of you. Sat 2-6 EST
We are 10/10 Mc and 1/1 Ony setting up for BWL
Contact Phale/Goodtouch/Zambroff in game for any questions.

Good Morning!

War Front is also recruiting for Pagle. We raid Tuesdays and Thursday, 7:30-10:30 server. We’re a great group of people just around the same age you’re talking about, probably average of around 35… tbh I haven’t felt so at home with a guild in nearly 15 years.

Parses/logs are less important than personality, parses can be fixed! We definitely have room for all 3 of you in our raids currently if you’d like!

Hit me up when you get a minute and we can discuss whatever you guys would like, and welcome to Pagle! Dominius2003 7843 on Discord, Dominius 1971 on Battle net.

Hey, I was originally from Kilrogg (Vengeance and later Conquest/Modest) along with about 10 other friends here in Vanguard . It looks like we would be a perfect fit for you. We are still filling our last few spots as we prep for BWL progression.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Mon (if needed during progression): 9:00pm-12:00am EST.

Contact Arisin, Voorhees, Gloist, or Seazee if you want to talk.

Hello Dormouse! Welcome to Pagle! Are the three of you still looking for a guild? Classic Excellence has exactly three full-time raid spots open. We raid on Mondays from 8-11pm EST (MC takes around an hour). Please let me or Singer know if you are interested!

Discord: Rilos#3831
Btag: Rilos#1449