Server Superstars

Anyone got some favorite or infamous names they recognize or frequently see on the server?

Or another fun question, any notable people from certain classes that stick out to you?

For me the lookingforgroup channel always feels odd without Representing spamming his UD strat mount group. Or how my fav resto Druid is Sides who is the kindest soul. Shoutouts to aftermath

2 Likes

There’s some dude on our server who always speaks of himself in the third-person and refers to himself as Bear.

All I know is he prefers the presence of mostly-nude male orcs (Green) and that everyone plays into it. It is the best roleplay the Horde has on a server-wide scale.

That’s right: We roleplay about Furry Bears and sweaty naked orcs the most. :slight_smile:

Also: Specimen.

1 Like

Shoutouts to my man Vorgrim who’s been just an awesome tank since the days we were running around getting ZF mallets.

1 Like

There are a few good people.

Bear is legend. I havent seen him around in a few weeks though. Hoping he comes back because he adds alot of flavor and LOL moments to the server

I would like to add Turkeybruh to the list.
Gnome Mage bastich was beast mode during those TM/SS battles we had. Plus he is an all around cool guy. Been very cheerful and funny everytime I have sent him a PST on my Pally.

2 Likes

That furry tourist will probably be back as soon as there’s more content!

Hey yeah I’m looking for that gnome warlock with my name
There can only be one

Yea, man. Apparently some Alliance player took the name Tommy. If that player isn’t a Cat, I’m going to be pissed.

1 Like

I love you Trope. lol

I’ve been told by a lot of people that I’m a kind of server “celebrity”

So I guess I’ll toss my hat in.

People apparently know who I am, for one reason or another. I just hope it’s all good things.

Unfortunately Sides is no longer playing Classic. This is a huge loss for our guild in many ways.

Well, I cannot just say one player that is a superstar. We could mention the group of my faction Marshal ranked players feeding 10 kills each to a Horde player named Bizz early last week. With a certain alliance rogue saying Leave Bizz alone Do not touch Bizz Then resurrecting a fellow alliance member that was actually fighting to only be camped.

Do we consider those players to be Superstars or players just waiting for the ban stick to get tossed?

Honor trading in Dun Morogh just outside Kharanos to help Horde rank?
Just sad.

I refuse to acknowledge Turkey as a superstar until he shows up and lets me praise him for that nuke he did on me in the TM/SS wars we had.

It seems more people know of my Boar, Speedy than they do me

That’s about right. Who are you?
:wink: :joy:

I run that Discord you like to sit in.

I haven’t appeared in Classic for many months now, but while I was here, I like to think my unique LFG messages made me at least a mild Hordeside celebrity at the time, egotistical as I fear that may sound.

Every time the Axe-Wielding Lunatic went looking for a dungeon, I would inevitably get at least one person whispering me purely to comment on my unique recruitment messages.