Server queue all times in the day now

And leave the community I’ve played with since 2019 (longer if you include all of us from Emerald Dream)? No thanks.

1 Like

First, Sulfuras was full in classic yes, but the top raiding guilds left and server died, since then the server was never populated. Now the majority of the server came from transfers and this is still from only the first week of pre-patch, more are bound to come.

To be fair you said in another thread that you are a flake who plans to quit in a month anyway. You also said you don’t care about RP. So what does that all matter?

Enjoy the queues. Unlike maybe 90% of the people complaining who have valid reasons to stay where they are and even have a right to complain you don’t seem to want to help yourself at all. So keep whining LOL.

people are loging on in the morning before work or with remote desktop and just stay online
all day without playing

OP in a nutshell:

He’s part of the problem. Surprise!

5 Likes

This is a major issue that Blizzard thus far is ignoring aside from a ridiculous post about free transfers. Horrible business practice. I’ve been trying to spread this post by Mispeled on the Community Council Forums. Tbh the other council members should be on this. I think people are underestimating how bad this is.

1 Like

But he will whine about being on one.

This never ceases to be amusing.

1 Like

He’s part of the problem and refuses to take any other option. He doesn’t intend to RP or even 25 heroic raiding, yet he insists playing on mega server

Yep. Here’s the other post that I mentioned. Drooler already linked the RP one.

So even if Sulfuras isn’t revived long-term (and I hope it is) why would it matter to the OP? He’s pretty much the perfect candidate to switch servers, but he just wants to complain instead.

I’m glad I have someone to not feel bad for honestly because I usually do feel bad for people who complain about the queues. Like the day one Grobb players who love their RP PVP server? Yes, I feel bad. The people who transferred servers 4 times and kept seeing them die and went to mega and now have a queue? Yes, I feel bad. This guy? Not at all.

1 Like

Ok i didn’t ask about your feelings about me.

And it matters because I know this realm has a higher pop than Sulfuras, and that would not sit right with me.

That’s fine. It’s just nice to see a person who doesn’t deserve any empathy at all complaining.

1 Like

Sulfuras isn’t dead.

Stop spreading misinformation.

You’re 100% wrong. There are people reporting they’ve moved on this forum. A scan of the servers is proving it is true.

Now what?

It literally is dead my dude, you arnt fooling anyone. Coping much?

Either way, i dont care about your dead realm lmao so i dont care enough to spread false propaganda like you to try to make it seem it isnt dead. I will not, nor ever, switch over to it and im not falling for the free transfer meme. If you wanna play a single player server, go ahead. Im not knocking it, you play how you want and ill play how I want. And the way I want is mega server or nothing.

First post.

It isn’t dead. Try again.

Isn’t mine. I just think people like you are being hyperbolic and not realizing you’ve created your own problem and are now blaming Blizzard. They’ve even given you a way to fix it and you’re all like “Nah”.

Then take nothing. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

I have zero sympathies.

2 Likes

At the start of phase 3, benediction had 12 and sometimes 13 layers. Now they’re locked at 4. This is absolutely disgraceful service.

1 Like

That is not what I mean by dead. It might not be dead right NOW, at the prime time when all servers have queues. But give it 2 weeks after wrath comes out and the population of that dead server will be a barren wasteland. No one wants to waste their time on that place when they can be having fun doing pvp on a lively server while questing.

Choices. Choices. Choices…

1 Like

Pretty much this, honestly i’m not sure why they are not just adding more layers at this point and what makes it even worse is I have logged on during 10k queue and had layer 3 feel dead in Shattrath which really makes seem very fishy.

3 Likes

Healthy amount of cope.

1 Like

Like I said in the other thread you are complaining about getting a free transfer off of Benediction horde, something which other people have spent MONTHS asking for, and then loudly complaining about because it’s not a free transfer to Whitemane? Bizarre.

1 Like