Server Maintenance

So like… are we WoW Classicians going to feel the wrath of server maintenance this week? =\

Just wondering. Don’t know if this question was answered already.

They stated in the AMA the normal Tuesday maintenance would NOT effect the Classic servers.

1 Like

Like Anaksa said, there will definitely be no maintenance tomorrow and they are doing their best to keep it out all together.

1 Like

I think its safe to bet on a hot fix being pushed. But if there is zero maintenance done for classic servers then hurray!.. a pleasant surprise!

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks guys.

The ClassicLFG killer at least should happen soon if they do what they have said they will.

1 Like

We will still have rolling restarts like we do on Retail. The realms will be down for 15 min at a time to reset everything. Will we have a reset tomorrow? Only time will tell. There is a notice up on the log in screen saying they will have the hour down time in the morning, which is usually the rolling restart that only last like 15 min per realm.

1 Like

Fair enough.

They rolled out a small update, I think Friday? That I think took care of that.

1 Like

If you actually click on the link on the screen it just states “World of Warcraft”

Remember anything classic will be labeled as such. (World of Warcraft Classic) They are 2 separate entities.

1 Like

Here are two things that were said in the AMA about maintenance:

If, however, something were to come up that required emergency maintenance, who knows, its very possible.

1 Like

Hey just wanted to give you guys an update in case you don’t already know, but on the character select screen it says they’ll be doing a 1hr maintenance on Tuesday 8/27 from 7-8am PDT.