Server historical raid guild numbers

I hear is our server dead a lot in trade chat. Not that those people will read this, but here’s an interesting dive into raiding trends.

A guild is considered a raid guild if they have at least 1 guild kill (at least 7 members) normal or higher registered on wowprogress:

BfA

• EP 30
  • BoD 44
  • Uldir 53

Legion

• Antorus 70
  • ToS 70
  • EN/NH 101 (wowprogress combines both raids as the same tier)

WoD

• HFC 87
  • Highmaul/BRF 118

MoP - before our servers became connected.

I doubt Blizz will read this thread, but we are due for another round of combining servers. It was asked at the Blizz Q&A and they said they would look at it. As a comparison Kirin Tor had 33 10-man raiding guilds at the end of MoP before we got combined.

1 Like

I expect we will be on the list.

I hope not…I moved to Steamwheedle because it’s less busy, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

They have been combining low pop with low pop (with a couple exceptions). Also, we have been connected to Emerald Dream (high pop) in the world all expansion, just not in the economy or guilds.

If they were to combine us with say Earthen Ring or Argent Dawn, then we would have an 9.0 pop that is about the same as 8.0. They are the RP realms I saw regularly in Legion, but not BfA. They made 2 RP server connections this round already.