Server Balance?

Any information on what the actual server balance is? Realm Pop is not very accurate due to it requiring an addon that generates data.
I’m assuming it’s fairly close to 50/50.
What do you guys feel from your WPvP experience in P2?

Within 5% of 50/50.

1 Like

Any sources on information like this?

^ There’s a citation right there.

Ironforge.pro says 57% Horde, 43% Alliance.

Only counts raiders.

Checks out.

1 Like

there’s a ton of alliance camping outside UC entrance. it’s insane! how about the alliance? are there horde demolition squads outside of cities for hours on end as well?

Alliance pretty much perma live in UC. I can’t believe that Horde is more populous.

it’s literally as balanced as server get, except one side is full of asmongold spergs so the reaction to getting pvpeed on is going to show a favoritism to horde since they are so bad and they cry a lot.

https://wowpop.appspot.com/realms/faerlina/50

We are in Blackrock Mountain raiding. While they farm lobbies and morons dumb enough to flag out in the UC courtyard.

The Gates of Ironforge see some action, but I’ve noticed Horde likes to gank questing lowbies in low level zones like Redridge.

51:49 A:H. At level 60. It becomes 55:45 A:H if you include all levels.

https://wowclassicpopulation.com/characters?minLevel=60&realm=4408_Faerlina

PVE wise is about 55A:45H however PVP wise feels like 30A:70H

Haven’t really seen anything outside the cities but every FP and dungeon has Horde waiting.

You’ve been going out at the wrong times then. Winterspring, Felwood, and Azshara were all Alliance controlled today. And BRM was swinging between Horde and Alliance all evening.

Yes while yall gank lvl 55s trying to run BRD. Very impressive

Do you honestly believe this doesn’t also happen to Horde levelers? Because if you do, you’re wrong.

I don’t think I’ve seen BRM controlled by Alliance at any time I was playing.
I have seen EPL being taken over and Silithius has been going back and forth between the two factions.

Literally yesterday. They owned the entrance to LBRS/UBRS for at least 30 minutes when I was trying to form a group.

They have also camped the bottom of the chain into MC quite a few times.

Dude, yesterday Staysafe and POWER were rolling through BRM. Lions Heart and AFK also frequently camp the MC entrance. And the chains are pretty much Vampire Clan territory at this point.

Allaince on Faerlina is having an uprising. We are tired of yall making the game hell for us. We are organizing and preparing for battle.