Serpent Pets

Are Serpent pets good? Are they more suited for PVP than questing/leveling? (I made a new Hunter alt to try out Survival spec) and think a Serpent fits the theme well. Plus a giant snake just looks cool- I already have one in mind. :grinning:

For pve we usually want a ferocity pet for lust and the leech

But if anyone else got the lust you can pretty much roll whatever you want since the leech is a minor benefit

No. There are much better pvp family abilities. They would be good for your questing and leveling. It’s a cunning pet so it gives you movement speed bonus which is great in this context, plus their family ability gives them a small defensive cd.

Oooo which one?! The great mana wyrms coming in df are making me salivate

Either a Deviate Viper from Wailing Caverns or a teal serpent from Swamp of Sorrows. I really like the teal one. :grinning:

Nice! I like those models

Serpents are god for pve if you’re using your pet as tank. They get an increase dodge at low HP, on relatively short CD. Pets in general are not as much important as they used to be. They became more cosmetic than anything else. Can’t speak for BM hunters and exotic pets someone knows better.

But in general always have one lust pet in case you need to bring lust to group, but run whatever you think looks cool

1 Like