Seriously, why can't we just get info from the Blizzard site?

Why do we have to go through streamers, wowhead and second hand from people who watched streamers and read wowhead?

17 Likes

What information? Game-play, character talents, quests, pvp, most of that information is considered game hints. Blizzard doesn’t give game hints. Other players give that information. That would be streamers, wowhead, icy-veins, other players. In Vanilla we used Thottbot.

5 Likes

Oh my god. Broken, I’m so sorry. First reply, too. Ouch.

4 Likes

Same reason that for ages we’ve needed to get information from gaming websites or before that magazines in the form of developer interviews or game previews.

As with most things at this stage, it has to do with marketing.

1 Like

I have figured this out. Blizz is playing 4D chess. Getting information about Classic has been organized like a Classic WoW quest – you have to search the Streamers for information and there is no quest helper.

See, they are helping you be prepared!

6 Likes

No worries, as he/she/it completely missed the mark. I was talking more about stuff like CRBGs, Layering details, etc. Rufflebottom is just one of the group running from thread to thread running interference for blizzard.

3 Likes

Like, where on the blizzard website can I find out the details about layering?

2 Likes

I think some of it appears in interviews various websites have published.

Does not compute.

4 Likes

The same reason in the US we have to pass a law to know what’s in it.

2 Likes

Complain, troll, complain, troll, /yawn it’s getting old. I hope you get into beta so you can just go away.

3 Likes

It takes something called “effort.” You have to do your own research.

1 Like

Well this is an old complaint…about as old as vanilla itself. At least he’s keeping it authentic #NoChanges

3 Likes

He said a long while ago, he’s not playing classic.

4 Likes

So then, this begs the question, why is he still just whining all day long? To get rises out of people like me I would think. Touche.

2 Likes

meh, just ignore him as noise. if and/or when Blizzard changes the classic forums to not allow non subscribers to post, we’ll just have to put up with their kind.

1 Like

Well honestly if they made a post linking to all these interviews it would be something, and would be nice to have a WoW hosted QnA too, and/or a nice new meaty blue post.

2 Likes

Would be nice, last Blue post about classic was about known bugs in the beta.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-classic-beta-known-issues-list-5-15-19/173883

1 Like

um thats got some chicken , not enough beef, i want MEATY!!!

Be great if testers could actually, um post in that forum ,lol.

I meant more about systems really, bug posts are great too though.

I agree, it would be nice.

1 Like