Seriously, we need more šŸ’™ to give out

I swear, you and people like you, try so hard to find my posts and try to make me out to be a villain. You need a new hobby.

So, because it seems like a foreign concept to you, Iā€™ll walk you through a little thing called context.

An individual and I were having a discussion in this thread, that you werenā€™t a part of, and as you can see above acknowledged they were rude/abrasive, edited their posts to skew the narrative, then started calling me hostile.

Potentially due to unrelated issues.

But, be that as it may, I asked said individual to illustrate where I had been hostile towards them. They couldnā€™t/didnā€™t, acknowledged that they had outside stuff influencing their behaviour and we moved on.

So, because it seems like you really need things like this explained to you, when I asked the question:

It was directly in relation to this thread and the interaction I was having with this individual.

We, me and my fellow individuals that know the difference, like to call that context. Itā€™s important, you should get into it.

Hopefully that clears up some of the confusion youā€™re experiencing.

As for my comments directed towards you in another thread, yeah what youā€™d written was the most abhorrent and narcissistic thing Iā€™ve read all day.

shrug

And you come across as a needy little thing that feels compelled to insert themselves into things in the hope that someone will notice them.

Well played.

Go back and read the thread. I was not the individual that derailed it. I know itā€™s a hard pill to swallow but my initial post was 100% ON TOPIC.

It was the reply to my post that was off topic and derailed the thread. Also, you yourself unnecessarily felt compelled to comment which derailed it again.

So GG I guess?

Blah blah blah. Rationalize multiple people calling you a :poop:head, basically, so that you donā€™t have to deal with the uncomfortable reality that you are a :poop:head and have no legitimate justification for being this way.

2 Likes

But take a look at the state of those multiple peopleā€¦

:wink:

lol Never amazes me how 1 person can simply take an innocent thread and turn it into some sort of platform to demean people. Nice job at tearing down someone elseā€™s post simply to pound that inflated forum ego.

Just because you manage to hang on to your likes and not find anything enjoyable even if on a diluted scale, enough to get a slight chuckle(which is why at least speaking for myself, since I donā€™t speak for anyone else, is usually why I give a like, not just in agreement to something someone states) doesnā€™t mean other people should hold off on showing they agree, or find it something they found amusing.

There is absolutely no reason for your post, other than a seemingly nasty attempt to tear down the OP for the topic, and those of us who shared in their feeling.

Iā€™m not going to go through past threads, wasting my time, to pull up other instances where youā€™ve tried to show your more superior attitude towards other people in threads, itā€™s your delivery and snobbishness that throws people off. Maybe itā€™s your nature, or maybe youā€™re just insecure in how you feel about people on the internet - Iā€™m not psychologist, so I wonā€™t attempt to try to shrink you to figure you out. Itā€™s also not worth it to do so as itā€™s the internet, and youā€™re nothing more than another player/participant in the GCD forums.

But you did pose the question, and it being a public forum as it is, I chose to throw my 2 cents.

I do agree with the thread the person posted that you had brought up bringing the ignore feature to the forums, or what have you - for your sake I hope they do eventually incorporate that function so you can simply ignore to your little heartā€™s content, these horribly beneath you type threads, since thatā€™s the attitude you exuded here.

You, I am almost certain, with come back with a tort response, to which I say - have fun, enjoy yourself. I personally will not give a second thought to it, or you.

1 Like