Seriously, we need more šŸ’™ to give out

I simply stated that I canā€™t understand how anyone could ever use all their hearts and stated why. Iā€™m not sure why youā€™re confused by that.

Also, if you donā€™t want to get into anything, maybe donā€™t direct questions towards someone you feel you may end up ā€œdragging you down.ā€

Congruence yo. Get into it.

It was rhetorical.

Obviously thereā€™s something off here.

Sorry if I offended and/or condescended you.

Thereā€™s still a hostility here I reallyā€¦ donā€™t want to engage.

Thereā€™s no denying that.

Have a nice night.

** /me takes back her :blue_heart:s she gave Lejk and logs out for the night **

1 Like

Tee hee, oh you :wink:

1 Like

Yes, there is something off.

Youā€™re trying to retcon your own attitude, as evidenced by your edited posts, all while playing the victim.

Itā€™s ā€œoffā€ but itā€™s not unusual.

In standard form I absolutely had to come backā€¦

What would it take for you to not be hostile towards me anymore?

1. I unconditionally apologize for condescending you

2. I donā€™t have any further qualms with you

3. I withdrew the posts because I did regret posting them (as I said, I apologized for condescending you) and so I removed them because they wereā€¦ in poor form.

Having said all that, I really donā€™t have anything else to say, except that my question towards you (about the hostility) isā€¦ rhetorical.

I donā€™t think, personally, thereā€™s a way we could resolve this interaction because you seem to be pretty oppositional towards me at this stage. Thatā€™s my assumption Iā€™m making about you, but I also acknowledge I could be wrong here (I usually am about a lot of thingsā€¦ case in point, the withdrawn posts).

TLDR: Sorry, and if you have any further beef, please consider squashing it.

** /me attempts to log out for the night but probably wonā€™t **

1 Like

I appreciate most of your apology, I do, itā€™s not something you see a lot of here on the forums and is worthy of acknowledgement. Mostly.

But, could you please point out where I have been hostile towards you?

Like, please quote me being hostile. Because Iā€™m almost certain I havenā€™t been hostile towards you at all.

Unlessā€¦

Do you consider an individual stating a differing opinion, or pointing out flaws in your logic, to be hostile?

I had to wait hours to like your comment. :expressionless:

1 Like

I told you Iā€™d be back. :partly_sunny:

Another questionā€¦ is any of this really necessary?

Also, seriously sorry, I donā€™t want to make excuses butā€¦

ā€¦on another night I probably wouldnā€™t have responded how I did.

** /me lets out a long, drawn out sigh **

1 Like

Wait, thereā€™s a limit!?

** /slowclap ** :corn:

Well played.

Necessary? No. Very little of anything is necessary.

But you canā€™t be shocked when someone responds to your negative behaviour.

Give it a rest.

1 Like

It was done, and had nothing to do with you. Not sure why you would feel the need to comment.

Feeling lonely? Feeling unheard? Would you like some attention?

Hereā€™s something pleasant you said to me yesterday.

I can say the same thing right back to you after reading this thread.
Youā€™re a salty little ice queen who barely gives out a heart per day. Of course you wouldnā€™t need anymore.

1 Like

Cause itā€™s a public forum, your posts are off topic, and you come across as a douche. Also stop projecting. All of your sarcastic questions and the underlying implications could easily apply to you.

2 Likes

I swear, you and people like you, try so hard to find my posts and try to make me out to be a villain. You need a new hobby.

So, because it seems like a foreign concept to you, Iā€™ll walk you through a little thing called context.

An individual and I were having a discussion in this thread, that you werenā€™t a part of, and as you can see above acknowledged they were rude/abrasive, edited their posts to skew the narrative, then started calling me hostile.

Potentially due to unrelated issues.

But, be that as it may, I asked said individual to illustrate where I had been hostile towards them. They couldnā€™t/didnā€™t, acknowledged that they had outside stuff influencing their behaviour and we moved on.

So, because it seems like you really need things like this explained to you, when I asked the question:

It was directly in relation to this thread and the interaction I was having with this individual.

We, me and my fellow individuals that know the difference, like to call that context. Itā€™s important, you should get into it.

Hopefully that clears up some of the confusion youā€™re experiencing.

As for my comments directed towards you in another thread, yeah what youā€™d written was the most abhorrent and narcissistic thing Iā€™ve read all day.

shrug

And you come across as a needy little thing that feels compelled to insert themselves into things in the hope that someone will notice them.

Well played.

Go back and read the thread. I was not the individual that derailed it. I know itā€™s a hard pill to swallow but my initial post was 100% ON TOPIC.

It was the reply to my post that was off topic and derailed the thread. Also, you yourself unnecessarily felt compelled to comment which derailed it again.

So GG I guess?

Blah blah blah. Rationalize multiple people calling you a :poop:head, basically, so that you donā€™t have to deal with the uncomfortable reality that you are a :poop:head and have no legitimate justification for being this way.

2 Likes

But take a look at the state of those multiple peopleā€¦

:wink:

lol Never amazes me how 1 person can simply take an innocent thread and turn it into some sort of platform to demean people. Nice job at tearing down someone elseā€™s post simply to pound that inflated forum ego.

Just because you manage to hang on to your likes and not find anything enjoyable even if on a diluted scale, enough to get a slight chuckle(which is why at least speaking for myself, since I donā€™t speak for anyone else, is usually why I give a like, not just in agreement to something someone states) doesnā€™t mean other people should hold off on showing they agree, or find it something they found amusing.

There is absolutely no reason for your post, other than a seemingly nasty attempt to tear down the OP for the topic, and those of us who shared in their feeling.

Iā€™m not going to go through past threads, wasting my time, to pull up other instances where youā€™ve tried to show your more superior attitude towards other people in threads, itā€™s your delivery and snobbishness that throws people off. Maybe itā€™s your nature, or maybe youā€™re just insecure in how you feel about people on the internet - Iā€™m not psychologist, so I wonā€™t attempt to try to shrink you to figure you out. Itā€™s also not worth it to do so as itā€™s the internet, and youā€™re nothing more than another player/participant in the GCD forums.

But you did pose the question, and it being a public forum as it is, I chose to throw my 2 cents.

I do agree with the thread the person posted that you had brought up bringing the ignore feature to the forums, or what have you - for your sake I hope they do eventually incorporate that function so you can simply ignore to your little heartā€™s content, these horribly beneath you type threads, since thatā€™s the attitude you exuded here.

You, I am almost certain, with come back with a tort response, to which I say - have fun, enjoy yourself. I personally will not give a second thought to it, or you.

1 Like