*Serious Topic* PvP Gearing in BFA & Shadowlands

That is something that I do not like to do, I really, really hate it, but I’m being forced to. In about 2 or 3 weeks I’m not gonna have enough time to do LFR and I’m damn sure not gonna log in just to do some PVE.

You may see me in BG’s getting my A$$ kick dead 15 times you can think Blizzard for that.

As Jugaa indicated earlier;

If even your bottombarrel alt rogue can be 450 after a “few days” the PvE heroes who like M+ farming will be even higher.

1 Like

Putting aside your bitter attempts with fallacy, the point is that the grind to be “pvp ready” is non-existent.

Where are these PvE heroes you like to screech about?

Your willingness to pretend that M+ dungeon farming is not highly susceptible to gear funneling is so precious.

Perhaps they are… running M+ dungeons…

2 Likes

Um… A fresh dinged 120 is probably around 325 ilevel if they quested through the zones.

Ya I gave them a general ilvl of 380ish since most use the benthic tokens for alts.

I’m not the one pretending anything.

Ah, gotcha. So they’re not in BGs causing your 10 loss streaks? Didn’t think so.

2 Likes

Benthic gear doesn’t cover rings, trinkets, or weapon, so they wouldn’t be around 380 ilevel.

FYI I don’t play endgame BGs anymore, since my chars are undergeared and I refuse to participate in PvE as a means to gear for PvP. Which is what this whole topic is about…

1 Like

Well then the disparity is even more slanted, fresh 120s are speedbumps in Bgs.

I wonder why…

Ah, there it is.

As though gearing through BGs and only BGs is worthwhile in this expansion. Yet you still claim;

If you can’t see how PvE gearing is superior in every way to PvP gearing you are actively trying not to.

1 Like

I’m not claiming one way or the other.
I was pointing out that you have no perspective of the game since you admit that you don’t even play.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/maarko

When and he does PVP with me is almost unstoppable if he’s got a good healer you can forget about it.

So they’re not doing pvp then. Problem solved.

You were cherrypicking posts to use as a strawman in order to perpetuate the delusion that “herrderr BFA is a fun expansion - its not terrible for pvp at all, herrderr”

It was only after I mentioned that I do not do endgame BGs anymore that you jumped on it like a dog in heat. For someone who claims to do PvP as much as you why is that your character has only 4 total PvP items yet has a rank 12 cloak?

I did a few bgs the other day and was thrilled at how fun it was attempting to dent a 460 disc priest healer healthpool with only 435 ilvl. Was very exciting let me tell you…

1v1 ing healers. Not smart no matter their ilvl.

As though you can magically have your team pop-up when you need them to in DWG when a disc rushes a base you are defending…

Sounds like gear is the least of your worries.