<Serenìty> Mythic/AOTC | LF AOTC raiders for Sun./Mon

Feel free to message me on Discord if you’d like to chat or learn more about us to see if we’re a good fit for you!
My Discord: icyy757
Discord.gg/SerenityWoW

Planning on running as a guild through MOP, but we mainly are a retail guild!

If looking for a new home, feel free to reach out in our discord or add me on Discord personally!

discord.gg/serenitywow
RoadhouseSK (Discord)

Still recruiting. Come join us <3

Still looking for more friends!

Still recruiting for Season 4 and War Within!
Feel free to message me on Discord if you’d like to chat or learn more about us to see if we’re a good fit for you!
My Discord: icyy757
Join our Discord! ~ Discord.gg/SerenityWoW

Good morning bump

Current Raid Team’s progression:

• Vault: 5/9M
  • Abberus: 3/9M
  • Amiridrassl: 4/9M

Looking for more to join us for the rest of S4 and TWW!

discord.gg/serenitywow

Remember that cross realm guilds are coming in War Within so join us for the new adventure!

Looking for dedicated raiders for TWW! Reach out on Discord! discord.gg/serenitywow

Returning to the game and want some help? Looking for a raid team? Maybe looking for peeps to do M+ with? Come chill with us over in Serenity!

1 Like

Looking for DPS and healers for Sunday AOTC raiding! 7-10 p.m. CST. Group may raid Monday 7-10 p.m. CST as well.

Message Schnookmz on Discord if you’d like to chat to see if we’d be a good fit for you!

Need more friends, please join.

1 Like

:dizzy: Looking for DPS and healers for our AOTC team! :dizzy:

Sunday/Monday 7-10 p.m. CST

If you’re looking for heroic raiding with the goal of AOTC or are interested in learning more, message Schnookmz on Discord!

You can also join our Discord server at discord.gg/serenitywow

Come and learn the in and outs of raiding with our AOTC focused raid team where they are willing to help you learn the strategies and techniques mandatory for higher content!