Amount= 8
Combine
Additive
Type
Versatility
Amount = 0.08
Combine
Additive

Which for anyone who knows WoW coding system, is that the haste is no added to your stats like the others do, but it multiplies your haste by 8% and adds that amount which is really bad and not what the tooltips leads you to think. Can blizzard fix this by making it an additive please. I am amazed that i found such a flaw in their ability, as if they dont reread themselves when typing their code.

This is how Haste as always worked including Bloodlust/Heroism since TBC. It’s both additive and multiplicative. There is nothing for Blizzard to fix as it doesn’t affect the average player. They don’t need to know the backend math – only that it does give more Haste.

it should give 8% haste, not increase haste by 8% of what you have, that sucks. Crusader doesn’t multiply it adds.

What you’re proposing would be a nerf.

For example, this Paladin has 25.67% Haste. With Seraphim, I get up to 35.72% Haste.

1.2567 * 1.08 > 1.2567 + .08. One gives me 35%+ haste, the other would only give 33% haste.

Crusade works the same way. All Haste increases work the same way.

it’s 0.2567 + (0.2567 * 0.08) < 0.2567 + 0.08. They dont increase your haste by 100 % to multiply it by 108% from what i see into the code. It seems to actually diminish with diminishing effects too unlike the other which give 8% flat. Because secondary stats are diminished when granted by a multiplier or set number scale instead of a set %.

Welcome to Diablo 3.

1 Like

This is wrong and not how its calculated in the game.

The game calculates Haste as if you have 100% baseline Haste with 0 rating. So if you have 25% haste from Gear, you actually have 125% Haste and the game calculates based on that.

Also what code are you looking at? lmao