<Seraphic> [H-Area52] Mythic Progression

Yo u guys still looking for healers? I main a rdruid, but can play holy pally or rshaman. I am currently looking to transfer horde whenever at this point. Let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, man yes we are. Please add me on discord at vmsfroggy#4819 or bnet at vmsfroggy#1886

The next healer to read this message will also message the froggy to join the ranks of the green number throwers.

Mega bump coming in for good luck

Come join the fun!

Awwww yea we looking for dps and heals, GET OVER HERE

Great group looking for more great dps, especially those that stand far away.

Hey you, yeah you Mage/Ele Shaman/Boomkin we want you to part of Seraphic and kill some internet dragons. Hit us up!

Need a pair of baller healers to join our current rockstars. No need for a guitar come join the band.

I have a small group of friends that are looking for a home. It would include a hunter, myself as a healer, and potentially our rogue friend. We have experience mythic raiding and are looking to get back to what we miss about WoW, the challenging content. Let me know if you think you would have room for our gang!

RealID Fèrro#1578

1 Like

Hey Ferro!

We’d love to chat with you all!

Hey there Ferro we are very interested in talking with you! My names Isaac but my real Id is Stink and I would love to chat with you in discord if you are interested. My disc is Isaac (Stink)#7494

All the pieces are coming together, don’t miss out! Be part of the team and message us today!

Groups are welcome, especially those with healers and ranged DPS

Melee core is almost set but still looking for exceptional players to compete for a spot. Healers and Ranged DPS is open and ready to recruit skilled players who are aiming for CE!

Yo guys we need dps and heals! come join the party

It is night time, the sun has fled but we have not. Come join the ranks of the raiders.

Late night bump to the top

After noon bump for the new dps coming in

LF DPs that want to push CE with a chill group of folx.