Sepulcher of the First Ones Hall of Fame is Full

I mean, not to sound rude, but the alliance HoF is the equivalent of continuing to quibble about a first: “it’s the first 5’4” man who: has hair on his feet, with blood type AB, who wears glasses to go into space!" type of deal. While it may be an achievement, doing it when it is no longer cutting edge isn’t really worthy of fame. They should have never made the HoF faction specific imo, and instead just made it first 50 guilds to finish. But since they did, yes Ally HoF is basically a joke of qualifying at this point.

1 Like

How about you remove the achievement from guilds who didn’t earn it? I know a lot of people don’t give a crap about Alliance HoF but as someone in a guild who earned it for the first time in Sepulcher this completely ruins any feeling of accomplishment we have, and makes wearing the title something worthless since you’re just giving it away.

“Fairness” to the people who actually earned it would be removing the achievement from guilds who got it after reset, not allowing EVEN MORE guilds to make a joke of the achievement. This is the worst way you could resolve this problem for the people who legitimately earned it.

Thanks for ruining our guild’s otherwise great feeling accomplishment by handing it out like an Oprah giveaway.

A lot of valid points made in this thread, but I still see no reason I should ever become a filthy Horde player

I hope everyone in here sees the running trend of the only people beating their chest and getting mad about this are the people who got it last week right after the below nerfs:

“Jailer melee damage reduced by 25% on all difficulties.
Torment damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
Unholy Eruption damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
Rune of Compulsion absorb reduced by 30% on Mythic difficulty.
Incarnation of Torment health reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
Diverted Life Shield reduced by 75% on Mythic difficulty.
Chains of Anguish will no longer reposition linked targets when the primary target moves out of range on Mythic difficulty.
Chain Breaker now targets the nearest 3 allies on Mythic difficulty (was 4).”

Like bro I’m happy for you but why are you egoing out of control? The version of the boss you killed is about as hamstrung as it could have been and I think most guilds thought that was going to be the end of it.

If Blizzard wants Hall of Fame for Alliance guilds to mean anything it should be swapped to global and all the guilds going nuts about how unfair this is to guilds who got it legit (killed it last week) would not even be in discussion about getting it. Good lord man - You enjoy the title, they can enjoy the title everyone can enjoy the title.

I agree the easiest solution would have been to remove it from guilds but talking about guilds “earning it” after the 9th round of nerfs is hilarious.

‘Out of fairness for player’s raid schedules in all regions’ - What about fairness for the Horde guilds that had CE long before well over 100 of these alliance guilds, and yet don’t get Hall of Fame because the horde leaderboard was full and correctly ended. Wouldn’t fairness be capping the list at 100 and removing HoF from guilds that obtained it after the 100 cutoff for alliance too?

I don’t raid mythic currently but it seems incredibly unfair. It’s probably about time that faction specific HoF was removed anyway and you just did a combined faction list with a higher cap.

If someone else having something somehow makes you feel like it’s ‘ruined the accomplishment’ then that’s really sad dude. Maybe rethink your attitudes rather than demand Blizzard take stuff away from others because your feelings are hurt.