Sepulcher of the First Ones Adjustments Coming in 9.2.5

hasnt world of warcraft always done this at the end of expansions? Im 100% positive they have and 100% confused why you seem to have so much knowledge about trolling.

I don’t have a guild so I play LFR and do Mythics when they become legacy so I do think I can have some input regarding mythic difficulties. I’m wondering why these changes are for the difficulties that clearly don’t need it vs LFR which has players who don’t raid often or may not be as skilled and thus would need the nerfs, I did LFR First ones multiple times and the Lords of dread and Jailer were usually the hardest ones I’ve seen people have trouble with. I kinda agree with others that these changes aren’t needed especially since from what I have seen and heard, people literally skip phases due to how overpowered they are, one would think that some of the bosses would get buffed 
we need another mythic Eonar nerf though.

1 Like

Yes they have and yes they do. They nerf the raid to the ground so any mouth breather can just face roll over them. This is why I’m shocked to see some people crying that Bliz hasn’t done even more to nerf them. I’m embarrassed for these people. 1 mechanic is one too many for them to handle. Perhaps they should just wait until DragonFlight comes out, gear up to level 70, and then maybe they’ll be raid for a Shadowlands’ raid. 
 if they try really hard.

1 Like

Do mechanics and wipe, our guild had to do it, everyone had to do it, die and die some more so the dumbest person in ur raid can learn the fight cause that fight is only gonna happen when the dumb people in ur raid get it together so either bench them , or find a new guild , or dont complain ur not killin stuff on heroic in a month. gg!

I’m not complaining about that. We are fully capable of doing it, as even with an early mistake in phase 3, we went from 25 to 7%. My point was that the notes provided didn’t seem the match the intent. That is all.

This seems a bit excessive for heroic. Anduin was hard but we got him down with 2 sessions of prog.

This is just weird. The only challenging part of Jailer normal was positioning for the knockbacks. What’s left? A bit of positioning and soaks?

This expansion needs to last how long?

“End of the expansion.” 
 lol

Its all due to engagement numbers not hitting Blizz’s targets. Blizz only cares about engagement numbers nowadays.