Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

Same issue on Oceania - Yojamba connecting from Mauritius.

Get error 319

just made this change and it worked. you are awesome. Thanks

I just tried ā€œnetsh int ipv4 set glob defaultcurhoplimit=129ā€
Anyway to undo it so it wonā€™t affect my internet after this fiasco?
(It didnā€™t work.)

I have the free version and it had the Canada option for meā€¦

Edit: scrolled down and saw the other response, I have a tether connection with Verizon and I also cleared my DNS cache, and Blizz is not open yet but when they do they need to make a public announcement of what is going onā€¦

This also worked for me on Debian. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Havenā€™t been able to log in since I got home yesterday at about 4 pm est. I keep getting , You have been disconnected. (WOW51900328)

I canā€™t log into retail or classic.

However your service sure as hell let me renew my subscription yesterday. (thanks for taking my money, now how about letting me actually play what I paid for?)

In short if iā€™m not able to play by noon est (2.5 hours from now) Iā€™m going to insist on a refund and cancel my account.

1 Like

echo 128 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_default_ttl

Confirmed working for me after changing ttl from 64 to 128 on Debian.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Havenā€™t been able to log on all of yesterday tethering through my Verizon phone, getting 328 / 319 errors. However, it seems my JetPack works, which is weird since its essentially just a mobile device that only functions as providing WiFi and tethering through Verizon.

Same here with tethering. I had to download a VPN client to finally get a connection.

still cant connect after server restarts. tethering via verizon

Same, tethering via verizon is not working.

Changed the TTL value seem to work for now
Win10

Been stuck on logging into server since yesterday. Did get in once and got booted 5 min. afterwards

Oceanic: Felstriker
ISP: M1
Error code: WOW51900319 and WOW51900328

but there are no issues when i log into retail wow

Tried making a character on a US server : Anathema
and there are no issues at all.

seems this issue only affects WoW Classic Oceanic servers since i canā€™t play in another Oceanic server: Remulos

iā€™m not using any VPN or other DNS settings

Still having the same issues after the server restart @ 10pm SGT

Used my mobile phone tethering 4g connection - still encountering the same issueā€¦

followed the possible solutions in this thread - still encountering the same issue.

iā€™ve just subbed for a month after reading that the DDOS issues are fixed. feels like iā€™ve been scammed by blizzard.

changing the TTL value on windows10 doesnt work for me.

1 Like

Thanks, setting TTL to 128 worked on Ubuntu 19.04

This worked for me: Fedora/Lutris

TY

If I could give you gold. I would. thank you!

This got me online as well. Thanks!

TO ALL LINUX USERS:

I was looking at a Linux-specific thread in the Technical Support forum, and found this suggestion for getting logged in and avoiding that WOW51900328/329 error. Input this command:

sudo sysctl net.ipv4.ip_default_ttl=128

Like magic, it worked for me on Fedora 30, and others using other distros have reported the same.

1 Like