I cannot login 9/8/2019 2:00PM until now
needs help to 51900328

same with me

Realm Alleria retail, Pagle classic
OS Windows 10
Ethernet , Suddenlink cable
Error code WOW51900328

Lutris: 0.5.3
Error code: WOW51900328 ( periodically receiving WOW51900319 as well )

Receiving error after “Logging in to game server”
VPNed from multiple locations across the US (Cali / Dallas / NY)… no joy.

1 Like

WOW51900319 - for about 12 hrs now. Server: US Sargeras - restarted router and computer.

WOW CLASSIC.

Realm: Yojamba
ERror: WOW51900319 and WOW51900328

Getting disconnected shortly after logging in on ALL OCEANIC servers.
Connection was fine on US servers.

Windows 10
ISP- Comcast
ALL Classic AND retail realms
“You have been disconnected from the server (WOW51900328)”
After selecting any Server, doesnt go to character select, just DCs me

1 Like

It’s been many hours since I’ve been able to get past the server selection. My wife behind me can get into the game no problem, even using my account on her computer can get my character into the game but my computer (which is on the same provider) cannot log in either hers or my account past the server selection.

I am getting the error code: WoW51900328 and I’m attempting to get onto the Sulfuras server.

Still cannot get on. Error 51900328 during realm selection. Verizon ISP, connecting through easy tether, unable to use my normal hotspot because its broken for some reason.

2 Likes

I don’t get how this is happening to only some of us and it seems we are a minority. :angry: My friends who are playing in the same realm (Arugal) and living in the same country aren’t having issues at all.

The only thing I can remember when problems started was that I got d/ced while I was inside Wailing Caverns instance. When I managed to log back in, the disconnection issues started and I wasn’t even able to exit the instance. Somehow I managed to hearth out of the instance but it didn’t fix the connection issue anyway.

i also use Verizon and easy tether and cannot connect 16+ hours now.

1 Like

Unable to log into mobile app, characters are all on Khaz’goroth

I finally managed to get a competent Verizon customer support guy to fix my hotspot. Now I’m using my phones regular hotspot and can play just fine. This is screwed up, but I’m glad I can play now after a good 14 hours or so

Comcast
Win 10
Retail
Proudmoore
(wow51900328)
can’t log in for almost 12hrs (hrs I have been trying)
get to log in, goes to character screen and poof. can’t get past that point.

1 Like

:grinning: Thank you for shedding some light to us non techy people! ty for your time.

Error WOW51900319 after realm selection (1 or 2min after getting into waiting queue).
Been happening the last hour (I was not trying before that). Until around 4AM ST everything worked fine.

Realm Arugal (Classic OCE).
For non full Classic servers, reaching character selection. Disconnection occurs either during world loading or shortly after. Not sure if related but ingame UI shows 0ms latency (which obviously is ludicrous).

That’s a Windows 10 computer (I see some link it to OS).

Edit : as of now (11:45 AM CET) sometimes can’t reach the waiting list anymore, getting the error WOW51900328 after blocking on Logging in to game server. When the waiting queue is reached, WOW51900319 continues.

For giggles I tried a vpn, and i can’t even connect thru this. Just in case this happens to you too, your not alone on this either.
Classic connects to realm selection, then cannot connect to the gamer server.
Retail just cannot connect to game server.
With or without a vpn.

Seems that OCE realms are especially affected. Connecting from SEA, can’t get on my main on Yojamba, or even other servers like Arugal and Felstriker.

However made a character on Bigglesworth and can play without any issues… maybe the latency is even better than OCE realm ever was =/

Kept getting booted last night now can’t join anything. Sits at “Logging into game server” then just times out. How can they just blacklist actual customers? Seems like the nuclear option for a DDoS

Can confirm Arch / Lutris / wine cannot connect to any realm using ipv4 or ipv6(i have full ipv6 from isp)

All of the windows computers in my house can connect fine and when i wiresharked the windows successful connection and compared to my linux failed connection they were the same aside from the response back meaning this is on blizz