[Sept. 17th, N-RP Event] Seasons Exchange Market

The Fall SEASONS EXCHANGE will be upon us!

https://www.tinyurl.com/FallSeasonEx

We are a seasonal ‘grey market’.
That’s right! This market only happens every few months!

This isn’t your standard market, but it isn’t quite a black market either. It’s a place to sell your cheeky and otherwise taboo wares and services with and to like-minded individuals.

Shopping isn’t your thing? We have plenty of other activities of interest in the form of live entertainment, games, eats, and drinks!

Date: Friday, September 17th
Time: 6PM Server WrA
Where: The Caverns of Time
Server: Wyrmrest Accord
Faction: Cross Faction, Horde Hosted

If you’re interested in selling, shopping, or just stopping in to see what it’s about, feel free to join the Discord at —> https://www.tinyurl.com/SeasonEx.

4 Likes

The last one was a lot of a fun, and this one will be too! Who knows what the seasonal spirit will be up to during the market this time…

1 Like

It’s something a bit different, but somehow similar. In a nice location that’s rarely used with vendors that don’t have to hide their wares. It’s worth a look!

1 Like

Can you believe we are a little over a month until the next Season’s Exchange Market? Last time was so much fun and I can’t wait until this one. I even heard the Spirit of Autumn will make an appearance. Cant’t wait!!

1 Like

Booth spots are open as of today! We only have 4 left already. Get one while you can! There won’t be any expansions this time around.

1 Like

All the booths are taken, but we still want all of your lovely faces out shopping! And we do have a waiting list for vendors should someone cancel! Season’s Exchange will be epic!

1 Like

Season’s Exchange was a blast last time, and it’s going to be a good one this time! We’ve seen the products and the catalogs of those selling and it is immaculate! Please come and join!

1 Like

It’s now September and that means the Season’s Exchange Fall Market is coming soon! I heard this place has EVERYTHING.

Questionable meats that I wouldn’t ask where they come from.
Occult goodies that you can curse your friends with.
Stuff you can’t find at a regular market.

And what’s that over there? Is that famed undead sportswear designer Sylvannas Windbreaker? No it’s the Spirit of Autumn giving her blessings! And curses!

2 Likes

Won’t be long now! Our vendor slots are full. We can’t wait to see everyone!

1 Like

We are meeting on Friday!!! 6pm server (pacific), Caverns of time! Don’t miss it!

1 Like

Just two more sleeps until the Season’s Exchange! Hope to see you all there and having fun!

1 Like

Tonight’s the night! Time to get hype! I heard a rumor that we should pay attention to the Seasonal Spirit tonight. So come shop and see what’s happening tonight!