Sepsis; May be the reason I swap Covs

It’s silly especially as Sin. I dropped all my DoTs in a dude vanish to watch them crit then wonder…why aren’t they criting anymore? Wait a minute, why Am I no longer in stealth?

Great now I’m dead. Simple things like this Blizz won’t even fix. Tired of their lack of effort in this game.

If it makes you feel better you are night fae for soulshape and not for sepsis. If it breaking stealth is such an issue for you then take it off your bars. Until master assassin gets nerfed and Cloaked in Shadows conduit exists, soulshape will be by far the best thing you can get out of a covenant regardless if sepsis is good or not.

I’m not taking it off my bars lol. I have a better idea…how about Blizz fix it? That is if it is indeed a bug. I’m sure if our subs were bugged to not take out money from our accounts it would get fixed the same day :man_shrugging:t2:

Ah yes, the ever elusive Assassination Rogue.

/pokes

I believe if you aren’t specced Subterfuge this wont happen. You could give a different talent a try for a while? If you are specced something else, I don’t know. Definitely need to report it and hope it gets fixed. x.x

I am subterfuge. For sin subterfuge is almost a must.

Wait, what’s happening? Using Sepsis is making you drop stealth?

Why are you sitting in stealth in this scenario? You should Vanish to proc MA and then Ambush Envenom MFD Envenom (with a Garrote or Cheap Shot in there to control the kill target).

Yes, Sepsis will knock you out of stealth after it expires, but I feel like situations where this is relevant are far and few in between. It is annoying, but since you know this is something that happens you can just work around it the best you can.

Night Fae is the best assassination covenant by a mile regardless of this bug. Venthyr might be good after 9.0.5, but as already stated Soulshape is amazing and Door is really really awkward to use as a rogue, so personally I don’t see the patch changing anything.

I mean sure, advocate it being fixed but just lose the melodramatic part of switching covenants because it breaks stealth in pvp when even without that ability it is better in pvp.