Sense Undead

Have you guys found a use for this yet or am I just playing the game wrong?

They just brought it back to be like they did some unpruning.
Along with Auras and Turn Evil.

I don’t know why Turn Evil is 1.7sec cast with a 15sec cd, when its the most niche fear, and all the other ones are 1.5sec cast with no cd.

But no, sense undead is completely useless.

Id rather they unprune seals instead of aura and sense undead. Atleast, Seal of Justice was useful in pvp, and 3 of the auras are useless. Crusader Aura should be baseline and back to multiplicative, not additive. Aura of Concentration has its uses in pvp only, but you could just apply its effect to Aura Mastery instead like it used to do before. Ret Aura, can we just never speak of this one again? It was never good either.

But at this point, Seals and Auras are a completely out dated mechanic that shouldn’t be brought back, yeah its only for nostalgia, but imagine missing on great spells because we have 4 auras that fill our spell book. Like why arent Aura similar to stances instead? It would be way better. Stances that alter our gameplay in a way and boost one side of our gameplay/roles as paladin. Like a healing aura, damage reduction aura, and damage aura. They could have a 10sec shared cd

Turn Evil was actually kinda useful in the Maw and other parts of Shadowlands, but definitely agree the CD is dumb.

I still don’t see why sense undead was part of the great unpruning considering since it’s nowhere in our spell book, and it’s only located in the tracking selection.