Semi-casual end game raiding guild (Alliance)(18+)?

Let me start of by saying this is not a guild recruitment post, since a guild has not been formally established yet. Me and three friends have been playing since the re-launch and I’m posting to see if there is interest to start a guild for additional working adults/those that want the classic raiding experience but can’t commit to more than two days a week of raiding.

Some highlights:

• 18+

• Semi-casual as guild members continue to level to 60. Semi-casual because the goal is to raid end game content. However, having fun and building a sense of community is of the utmost importance.

• Build a core of players that are committed to raiding two nights a week (with working adult schedules in mind), in order to explore, progress, and experience classic raiding content.

• Preferably eastern or central timezone

• Organized runs at level 50 to start building pre-raid gear

If this post resonates with any others in a similar position or mindset, please respond to this post or send me an in-game message - ID: Rducky#11420

Sounds interesting. I’m late to classic and ended up on Ashkandi and going to start a Druid and will level as a jack of all trades.

Life is different than in vanilla so raiding a few days is all what’s needed. Depending on times and days could be good